Chapter 12

IMPROMPTU MARRIAGE

            My eyes widen as I look at Yunho’s face which is a few inches from my face. I can tell that my face is redden due to this situation. Damn it man. What else did he want? He is smirking while staring at my face, to be exact, MY LIPS! OH MY GOD! I blinks my eyes a few times before I have the courage to ask.

            “W-W-What?” that is the only word that coming out of my mouth now. Can you believe it? Aaaaaaah, Jaejoong, why are you so idiot. Your stuttered word make it worst. Uwaaa~~. Guys, I really feel like deskfacing my face. Seriously. When I look at Yunho’s face, I can detect that he is smirking like crazy. Guys, prepare a pit for me. I want to hide inside. Uuuu~~.

            Yunho lean closer as I lean backward, leaning on the chair. He keeps leaning forwards while his eyes plastered on my lips. I can no longer lean backward, that is the maximum. God help me~. GUYS!! He is now his lips temptingly. I can see that he is eyeing my lips. No, I told him that my lips are only for my husband right? Uuuu~. Yunho, please understand~. I can’t stop him though. I shut my eyes tight, as tight as I can. Urgh, guys, stop him please~.

            I can feel his finger on my lips and I can hear his light chuckle. I shot my eyes open and he is backing away slowly. I blink my eyes a few times before I saw him his finger seductively. He smirks while I can just look down. It is embarrassing. God. “You have tteokbokki sauce on your lips.”

            Can you believe it? He wipes the sauce on my lips and it? I really have the urge of shoving this damn fork into his throat. It is unbelievable. I am not a kid. He can just tell me right away that there is stain on my lips or anything. It’s not like I can’t wipe it or just it. He is testing my patience. Yeah, this is you guys fault! Absolutely!

            “You should just tell me. I can wipe it myself,” I scoff lightly and continue eating. Ignoring his ‘seductive’ pose in front of me. To tell the truth, it annoyed me. Do you guys know why? Because I am tempted by his pose. ! “Yunho, sit. Eat.”

            He chuckles before he sits back at his seat and continues eating. Yeah, now he is eating normally. Good then. Behave Yunho. if you do, I’ll behave to.

            “You are quite mischievous you know,” he said after we finished our lunch and I am cleaning the table. He offered some help, but I refused since his leg hasn’t fully recovered. What is the used of ME taking care of HIM if he helps me right guys?

            “What? Me?” I chuckle a bit and wipe the table.

            “Yeah,” he nods and smiles.

            “Only with you I guess,” I smiles back and walk back to the kitchen.

            “Should I be flattered?” Yunho chuckles and I also laugh softly.

            “If you’d like to,” I answer back and I think, this is the first time we ever have a normal conversation don’t you think?

            “Yeah, I am flattered since you usually look stunningly beautiful yet unreachable. But now, here you are, cooking for me, taking care of me, even playing around with me,” he said as he walk towards the kitchen, lean on the counter, facing me who is washing the dishes.

            Eh, did he just say that I am stunningly beautiful? Seriously? Wow, that is the first honest compliment I get from someone. Usually people will call me beautiful man sarcastically. But this man just made me feel happy just by his simple words. I am falling at him guys. But, he has his crush. I shouldn’t fall deeper. Sigh, pity me.

            “Thank you Yunho. I take that as a compliment,” I said as I finish washing the dishes. “But I behave like that originally because of your teasing.”

            “Then, if I tease you more, will you be more open with me?” Yunho asks again. I sigh and turn around facing him. He is staring at my face, unmoved.

            “Well, its depends,” I am smiling. “But Yunho, don’t you want to confess to your crush?”

            “My crush?” Yunho tilts his head confusedly. Aish this man. Did he forget that he has a crush? He does right guys?

            “Ah, I will. You don’t have to worry,” Yunho smile sheepishly. See, I told you guys right? Sigh. I am falling more for him, but he is not really mine. What a bad luck you have KIM JAEJOONG.

            “Well, I hope it goes well,” I said halfheartedly.

            “Thank you,” he said thank you to me. Can you believe it? He can’t sense my sarcasm through the message I gave him. Idiot man. I scoff lightly before walking out the kitchen when he grab my wrist lightly and pull me into his embrace. “Are you jealous Jae?”

            Am I? Do I? Should I? Why? All that questions attacking my mind at the same time. I let him wrap his arms around my waist as he rub my tummy lightly. He hums a bit and giggles. “There will be baby in here soon.”

            “Then will you leave the baby and me after you confess to your crush?” i d i o t j a e j o o n g ~. Why did I ask that question? Stupid am I? I really should hide myself in the pit that you guys have prepared for me. I’m gonna lock myself there.

            “NO!” Yunho turn my body around and look at my eyes directly. He is looking at me seriously. “I am not a heartless man Kim Jaejoong. I will love the baby and the mother of my children until I die.”

            “Then what about your crush?”

            “Why are you insisting about my crush?”

            “Because it is important.”

            “It is not.”

            “It is.”

            “Why is it important? We are getting married. Why is it important?”

            “Because we are getting married. I don’t want to marry someone who has feelings towards other. You’ll hurt your feeling.”

            “I don’t care about that.

            “I do.”

            “Why?”

            “Because you have become someone important to me Jung Yunho. You are going to be my husband. You are going to be my children father. I am going to bear your name for god sake,” I snap with teary eyes while looking at him. He stares straight to my eyes and wipes my teary eyes with his thumbs. He cups my face and kisses both my eyes.

            “Kim Jaejoong, I pledge to share my life with you. Whether the days that come are happy or sad, I will live them with you. Kim Jaejoong, I give myself as I am and as I will be, and I do it for all of life as your husband,” he said as he kiss my lips.

            My eyes widen as I try to comprehend what is happening. Did he just recite a wedding vow? Did he just claim that he’ll be my husband for life? So I don’t have to worry about his crush anymore? This is our first kiss that we shared, this is our wedding vow. Really?

            I wrap my arms around his neck as I deepen the kiss a bit. The tears roll down my cheek as I sob lightly. I can feel his arm around my waist and I pull away from the kiss and bury my face on the crook of his neck. I sob lightly as he caresses my hair and back lightly.

            “I won’t do anything that will make you sad Jung Jaejoong,” Yunho just call me Jung Jaejoong. Why am I so happy about this? Just a simple vow has made me so happy. Just a little change in my name has made my tears flow. I do like him guys. I do love him. I am sorry about the crush, but I won’t allow him to go to his crush anymore.

            “We need to get married as soon as possible. Should we call our parents Jae?” Yunho rubs my back lightly as I nod softly. I can’t say no right? I want to marry him as soon as possible. I do love him. I do. I pull back from his embrace as I look at him with my teary eyes.

            “Jung Yunho, I take you to be my lifetime partner, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, and my one true love,” Yunho looks at me with his widen eyes and finally he smiles.

            “I love you Jung Jaejoong,” Yunho said as he kiss my lips once again. This time full of love and our emotions overflows.