VICK!!!

YUNJAE'S PROBLEM

It's already late night as a handsome man rushed out from his Apartment to his car. Jung Yunho was in a very hurry to pick up his beloved Kim Jaejoong who's just calling him a second ago and waiting for him to come, because of Jaejoong's car was bumped into a sidewalk block and he get a little bit shock to continue driving.

.

Yunho was so panic and freaked out at first but after he found and saw his lover who was totaly fine, he could calm down himself.

"What's wrong Baby?" Asked him while draging Jaejoong into his hug.

"Vick was disturbing me while i'm driving. He was my ear and i feel so tickled and loss my concentration, then accidentally the car was already bumped into this sidewalk block." Jaejoong grumbled and pouted his lips.

Yunho rubbed his lover's hair smoothly. "Anything's hurt? Is everything alright?" Asked him full of worry,

"Yes, but my car."

"It's okay Baby. I'll ask someone to bring your car. Now get in my car, i will pick your stuff up and Vick."

"I tied up vick's mouth with my pinky hair ribbon as his punishment. Don't dare to open it." Said Jaejoong.

Yunho smiled at what has his lover did to the dog .. "pink ribbon.. pffhtt..."

 

Jaejoong had just finished fitting his clothes and dyed his hair this afternoon and he want to spent the night in his beloved Bear apartment. He was carrying his big white and fluffy dog along, because Yunho asked him to bring it.

 

Yunho was sitting on the luxurious sofa in his apartment, with Jaejoong on his laps, Jaejoong was so tired, he had a lot of things to do today. He began to close his gorgeous wide eyes.

"Yunniee.. " said Jaejoong cutely.

"Hmm?" Yunho mumbled.

"Your fingers." Said Jaejoong again.

"Wae baby?" Asked Yunho.

"Your fingers are playing with my hair." Spoiled him.

"Does it bother you, sweetheart?"

"Can't you see the smile on my face? I'm smiling right now, what it means that i'm enjoying it a lot."

"Then let me continue it. Do you know i can't hold it anymore."

"What?"

"Baby, your blond hair is my weakness." He kept kissing his boyfriend's hair gently.

"Do you really like it?" Jaejoong asked full of Curiosity.

"I always like you." Teased his beloved Bear.

"Yuniieee.. I am serious." Jaejoong pouted his cherry lips.

"I'm more than serious. I love your blond hair. " seduced Yunho to his lover.

"Thank You, and i love your hair too.. like what i said, it fits you, Yunnie.." Jaejoong grins.

"But.. Baby.. can i change the color again, i mean .. valentine is over, are you satiesfied enough?"

"Not yet, i still love your strawberry Hair,  my Berrybear..." Jaejoong nagged him while his big doe eye is shining bright like a diamond in the sky.

Jung Yunho knows, that he would never win against his beloved, so he just puffed his cheeks.

"What do you think about my style? Does it suit me well?" Jaejoong asked Yunho's opinion.

"Yes baby, you are My Precious Rock Star!"

"Thank you, Bear."

"Now is my turn, to eat you. Right?"

"Bear, why are u always hungry of me?" Jaejoong pretend to get angry.

"Because you are too y, Baby-ah." Seduced Yunho.

"ert!"

"Let's rock our bed, my lovely rock star!" Yunho lifted the tiny body of his lover to their bed.

 

 

Guuukkfpptt.. Guuukkkfffpttt..

Vick can't bark well because of his mouth still tied with Jaejoong's ribbons.. What a poor dog, it seems like he has to wait until morning come, because of the two love birds are so busy right now..