First Season

Four Seasons

 Winter.

As cold as the snow outside, Jaejoong had been giving me the cold shoulder since I came into his house. He was quiet the whole time. He gave me coffee and sat on his bed, wearing his glasses as he seemed to keep himself busy reviewing his article which he worked on all night. After sipping the last drop, I placed the cup on his bedside table. Once more, I stared at him, trying badly to get his attention. Seconds passed but he really didn't seem to care or felt how annoyed I was for ignoring me.

"I'm leaving." Finally, I decided.

He didn't even flinch. 

I stood and grabbed my bag slowly. Still, there was little hope that he would try to stop me midway.

Still, nothing.

I sighed and took the first step. And the second. And the thi---

"Make sure to lock the door when you leave," he reminded.

I looked at him, his eyes were still fixed on his papers. How long does he plan to torture me?

Third step.

Fourth.

Jaejoong was not the kind of man who would just let me go... Right? He would not probably let me be mad at him for very long.

"Don't bother texting or calling me. I'll be sleeping the whole day."

Or so I thought... 

He carefully placed his documents on the table and wrapped himself with his blanket. 

"Okay, what did I do?" I gave in.

Nothing.

"Kim Jaejoong, I'm asking you."

He burried himself deeper under the blanket, completely and obviously ignoring me.

"What. Did. I. Do." That didn't even come out as a question. 

3.

2.

1.

"Fine!"

I walked out. I rushed to the door and slammed it.

 

He was like winter.

He was cold.