Final

Mine

 

It was weekend, they supposed to have a date but they can't go outside because Minho's little cousin visit him. They have to babysit him.

“Hi.”

“Hi. Sorry that you have to come here.”

“No, that's fine.”

Minho gave him a quick peck.

“Oh, Taeminnie is here?”

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

“How are you?”

“Pretty good, mother. How about you?”

“I'm good too. Come inside.”

“Yes...”

“Oh, I think you're getting prettier.”

“Thank you. You too, beautiful as always.”

“Hihi. You fluttered me. Come! Let's go to the living room.”

Taemin clutched Minho's shirt, feeling nervous.

“They won't bite you.”

“But I'm shy.”

“Don't you think that you're cute being shy like this?”

Taemin hit Minho's chest hardly.

“Ouch. Maybe not cute at all.”

Taemin twitched his nose as Minho held his hand tightly. And still rubbing his stinging chest.

“Oh, who we got here?”

“Hi, I'm Lee Taemin.”

“You're Minho's boyfriend?”

“Yes...”

“Oh, so pretty. You guys look adorable.” Said the young woman who looks like Minho's mother.

“Pretty right, imo?” Minho grabbed Taemin's shoulder closer.

“Totally pretty.” She smiled widely at Taemin. And Taemin bowed nervously.

“He's my husband and this is my baby, Yoogeun.”

“Oh! He looked like Minho!” Taemin's eyes suddenly sparked as he saw the little guy.

“He is?”

“Hmm!”

Taemin touched and amazed at the soft round cheeks. The baby tilted his head cutely and Taemin smiled widely.

“I think my Taeminnie loves kids too.”

Minho let go Taemin's hand and let him walk towards the shy little boy.

“How old is he?”

“He's two. Almost three though.”

“So cute.”

Taemin reached out and looked at his mother.

“Can I?”

“Oh sure.”

Minho stared at Taemin with a proud smile.

“Hi.”

Taemin picked him up and held his little fingers carefully. The little boy stared at Taemin, slightly lean back to see the face whom he never saw before.

Taemin chuckled as he felt the boy gripping his finger and shook it excitedly.

“I think Yoogeun likes him.”

“I think so too. Yoogeun actually likes pretty people.”

“But he hates me!” Minho protested.

“Because you're ugly.” Taemin blinked at Minho, teasing him.

“Yah!”

“Aigoo, he's so cute.” Taemin looked back at Yoogeun who laughed at Taemin.

“What is your name?” Taemin asked cutely.

The boy rounded his lips and muttering his name. “Yoogeun.”

“I'm Taemin.” Taemin smiled. “Try to say it.”

“Taemin?”

Taemin giggled. “Where is Taemin?”

The little boy pointed at Taemin's nose.

Minho grabbed Taemin's shirt and Taemin didn't budge a little. Taemin now busy with his new toy.

“Do you want to play with me?”

Taemin took away the baby but then he walked back. He looked at his mother excitedly.

“Sure you can play with him.”

“Imo!” Minho yelled at his aunt. “We supposed to date, take him back! We're not going to babysit him!”

Everyone laughed at Minho's childish act.

“Since you gave me ideas... Should we go now then?”

“Wait what?!” Minho looked furious. “Going where? Who? Wait.”

“We're going to buy some furniture. We just moved you know.”

“I know. You will take Yoogeun with you right?”

Minho's mom his hair gently. “He stays here.”

“What?!”

“But Taemin and I-”

“Taeminnie?”

“Yes mother?”

“Would you do me a favor?”

“What is it?”

“We're going out to buy some furniture. It'd be dangerous for Yoogeun to come. And after that we're going to clean up the new house. We’re afraid if the dust and paint would harm Yoogeun. Is it fine if you take care of Yoogeun today?”

“Mom-”

“Sshh Minho.”

“Well...”

Taemin looked at Minho's eyes and Minho stared at Taemin, begging desperately.

“Taeminnie hyung...” Yoogeun hugged Taemin all of the sudden.

“What is it, Yoogeunie?”

“Yoogeunie like Taeminnie hyung better than that froggy old man.”

Yoogeun pointed at Minho who fisted his hand and shot a laser eyes to Yoogeun.

“So how, Taeminnie?”

“Well, I don't mind it Mother.”

“Really?”

“Yes, of course. Only for today right?”

“Of course! You know, my son,” Taemin's face suddenly flushed hearing Minho's mom calling him his son, “I'm really thankful. I can trust Yoogeun with you more than Minho. Next weekend, I will let you sleep here. And father and I won't disturb you guys.”

“Mother-” Taemin was speechless.

“It’s not like you two are children. I know what has happened...” Minho's mom winked at him, whose face burning like a crab.

“God... Mom!” Minho was furious.

And the other was just laughed and buzzed hearing the embarrassing conversation. Taemin tightly covered Yoogeun's ear from the adult talk, not wanting the innocent baby heard it.

“You guys did it already? How was Minho, Taemin-ah? Did he treat you good? Is he like it rough?”

“Imo!!!!” Minho grumbled and hissed in embarrassing anger. And his aunt laughed at him.

“Fine fine, we're going alright?” They walked towards the front door. “Yoogeun-ah, omma will go for a while. Play well with Taeminnie hyung, okay?”

“Oooong~”

“Taemin-ah, his milk is on the kitchen, you just have to add the water, okay?”

“Okay. Be careful on your way...” Taemin bowed and waved at the two families.

 

Minho pouted his lips as he sat on the floor next to Taemin.

“Hiiiinggg...” Minho stared at Taemin.

“Why hyung?” Taemin chuckled a little.

“We could finally be alone but why that dirty boy should stay with us?”

“Yah!” Taemin slapped Minho's thigh. “What dirty? He's adorable!”

“We supposed to date in my room, alone, we'll have our privacy. But this...” Minho rested his head on Taemin's lap. “Don't you know that I miss you so badly?”

“Your mom asked me. How can I refuse?” Taemin combed Minho's hair as he keeps paying attention at Yoogeun who is now busy doodling on a book.

“You don't even look at me.” Minho pouted.

“Hyung, why are you so childish today?”

“It’s because my enemy is a child right now.”

Taemin laughed as he flicked Minho's forehead. “Aigoo. Are you sure you're older than me?”

Minho sat up and cupped Taemin's face, messing with his face.

“Can we kiss? Can we kiss? Can we kiss?”

“Yoogeun's here.” Taemin slapped Minho's hand away from his face.

“Aish...”

He stood up with his hands folded.

 

Minho busy surfing the TV when he heard giggles on the other side of the room. He peeked a little, to see what happened between the little boy and his boyfriend. Yoogeun ran around Taemin while Taemin pretend to be a catching machine. Once Taemin got him, he laughed. Minho smiled. It’s weird how both of them play well with each other.

Minho ignored them once again to surf the TV. He's bored. He didn't want anything but with Taemin, alone. Maybe talking about what they did this week, or telling unimportant things, or maybe just holding hands, or sharing some kisses and hugs. Minho sighed at the ruined plan. He peeked again. He is furious. Taemin is now tickling the boy's stomach and playfully blew on his stomach into a weird sound and definitely ticklish for the boy laughed like crazy. Yoogeun held Taemin's hair tightly and it makes Minho's thought went wild.

“That child...” Minho growled.

And then they stop. Yoogeun hugged Taemin.

“Yoogeun-ah, ppoppo...” Taemin pursued his lips and asked Yoogeun to kiss him.

“Aish...” Minho went out of rage as he saw Yoogeun kiss Taemin's lips.

“He said no to me but now he kissed that bloody kid?”

Taemin giggled as Yoogeun kissed him.

“Oh... Not that laughs!” Minho acted just like a crazy jealous man.

“One more time?” Taemin asked Yoogeun again.

“Yah! Lee Taemin! What do you think you're doing?” Minho’s jealousy finally reached his edge.

“Kissing Yoogeun.” Taemin pinched Yoogeun's cheek gently. “Why?”

“You-you don't kiss me but you kiss him?”

“You and Yoogeun are different.”

“What?”

“Minho hyung...” Yoogeun suddenly called him.

“Why?”

“I like Taeminnie hyung.”

“Oh no, you can't like him. He's mine, Yoogeun-ah.”

“No, he is Yoogeun's.” He clinged on Taemin's neck and kissed his cheek.

“He's mine.”

“Yoogeun's!”

Minho frown his forehead and looked at Taemin who laughed happily.

“I like Yoogeun too.” He the boy's hair and he hugged the little boy back.

Minho took a deep breath as he calmed himself down. “He's just a child, Minho... Just a kid... Taemin is yours, fully yours.”

Taemin smiled at Minho. He rounded his lips like a duck and teased Minho. Minho was frustrated.

 

“Hoaaam...” Yoogeun yawned on Taemin's shoulder and rested his head there. Taemin took him and held him in his arm.

“You want your milk?”

“Hmm...” He rubbed his eyes cutely and held Taemin tightly.

“Minho hyung, can you make the milk for Yoogeun?”

“Why should I?”

Taemin shot a sharp stare at him. “He'll sleep faster if he got his milk.”

Taemin pointed himself and Minho before mouthed, “Alone.”

Minho's expression suddenly brightened and he rushed to the kitchen. Taemin giggled. He stood up to Minho's bedroom with Yoogeun in his arms.

“Taeminnie hyung, after this we should play again, okay?”

“Sure, I'll play with you the whole day. Now let's take a nap, shall we handsome boy?”

Yoogeun lay on the bed and rolled around, looking for a comfortable position. He stopped near the wall.

“Yoogeun-ah, here's your milk.”

Taemin took the bottle from Minho and test the water. Well, Minho might turn to be a good father because the milk temperature is just perfect. Taemin smiled as he Minho's cheek.

“Minho hyung made it?”

“Hmm.” Taemin nodded as he put the bottle inside Yoogeun's mouth.

“Yoogeun like Minho hyung too now.”

Minho scoffed at the little boy and sat on the footer of his bed.

“Now now, sleep...” Taemin patted Yoogeun's head, sometimes his cheek and his arms.

Yoogeun yawned as he keeps from his bottle. He moved closer to Taemin and snuggled up to find warmth.

Taemin kissed his forehead and gradually Yoogeun's eyelid closed. Taemin keep patting him, humming a little. The bottle dropped on his chest, he's asleep now. Taemin took his bottle and tucked him carefully. Minho who watched from the other side of the bed smiled proudly.

“He's asleep right?”

“Ssshh...” Taemin hushed Minho as he lay down next to Yoogeun.

“Ah, I'm so tired.” Taemin rested his head on his arm as he stared at the beautifully innocent Yoogeun.

“Taemin-ah...”

“Hmm?”

Minho walked closer and poked Taemin's arm.

“Don't sleep.”

“Playing with him is tiring. He's so energetic.”

Taemin turned around to see Minho's face. Minho tucked Taemin's hair and lay next to him, slipping his arm on Taemin's waist and pulled him closer.

Minho took a pillow for both of them. Face close to each other and smiled.

“Yah! How could you kiss Yoogeun but you ignore me?”

Taemin giggled. “You jealous of him?”

“Of course. Your lips are mine.”

Minho pinched Taemin's pinkish lips.

“Hyung! I hate it when you do it!”

“I like it when you hate it.” Minho laughed.

“Ssshh... He could wake up!”

Minho covered his mouth and stuck out his tongue.

“I'm sleepy now.”

“Yah! You can't sleep! How could you!”

Taemin covered Minho's mouth only to be kissed on his palm.

“Hyung what are you-”

“I said I miss you...” Minho hugged Taemin tightly, buried his face on his neck. “How could you let Yoogeun hug you, smell your sweet scent and feel your warmth huh?”

Taemin chuckled at the childish question that full of jealousy.

“Yoogeun is still innocent so I let him. Not like you-ah-see!”

Taemin hissed silently as Minho kissed his crook.

“It’s because you let that kid hugged you.”

Minho pulled their hips closer and now he stared at Taemin's eyes. He held Taemin's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Taemin clutched Minho's arm tightly.

“Hyunh-”

“This is for kissing another guy.”

Minho nibbled at Taemin's lips he wants so badly since earlier.

“You're mine.”

He whispered desperately in between.

“Your lips are mine.”

He deepened the kiss.

“Only mine.”

He slipped his tongue and started to kiss roughly. Minho held Taemin's chin, preventing him to back off. Minho didn't let him breath. Taemin almost let out a loud moan but Minho hushed him.

“Don't make a noise.”

Minho's fingers slipped under Taemin's shirt and he shivered badly for he can't scream. Taemin leaned his head back. Face burnt and desperately high.

“No one can touch you except me. Remember that!”

Minho pulled him again, gently this time and kissed Taemin's lips before the door is suddenly opened.

“Minho-oh-sorry! My bad...” His mom laughed.

“Mom!!!!” Minho yelled and Taemin hid his flushed face on the pillow. His body felt hot and high and now he felt thrilled. They got caught again. And he got hang up.

“You should close and lock the door, really. You left them slightly open. I thought you guys-”

“Why are you here?!” Minho asked furiously.

“I'm worried about Yoogeun.” His aunt suddenly peeked behind her mother. “I guess he's fine. You guys... apparently not.”

Minho covered his face and held Taemin who hid his aroused face.

“I should take Yoogeun with me.” She hurriedly took Yoogeun and went out. “Sorry to bother you guys.”

“Just-just close the door already!”

Taemin whined in Minho's embrace, he's embarrassed. But this time is better than the last time. At least this time he still on his clothes. Last time is the worst, both of them were in mess, sweaty but luckily they reached their satisfaction before the mood damped.

The door is not fully closed. Minho held Taemin's burning face and kissed his forehead.

“Sorry.”

“I’m embarrassed.”

“I don’t know where to continue.”

“I don’t know either." He took a deep breathe, speechless. "Hyuuuuung....”

Taemin's face extremely red as he whined and cuddled in Minho's embrace. They both sighed. Minho slightly saw a face peeked in, a face who ruined the mood again.

“Don't be too rough to Taemin. Be gentle.”

“Mom!!! Get out!! We’re not doing it!”

 

 

 

 

---

Well~ I'm so excited seeing the number of subscriber. Kyaaaaa!!! I hope this is good enough to fulfil your expectation. Tell me what do you think, will you? Well... it's just an ordinary story line. But I hope you like it. Thank you so much for subscribing!!! And don't forget to comment on this story kkkk. I need them to boost me up~ Have a nice day everyone!

love,

aqcelnicorus :D