The Truth Is Revealed!

IS THIS REALLY THE REALITY I HAVE TO FACE?! --EDITING--

[SHINee Practice Room]

 

"Where the hell did the two go?" Jonghyun asked annoyed.

"I Don't know.  Maybe at Super Junior's room?" Minho answered.

"Let's find out. Come on" Onew said tagging the others along as the leave the room.

 

[Super Junior Practice Room]

 

"Hyung!!~" Key said to Leeteuk.

"Oh Key!~ Annyeong!~"

"Annyeong!~ There's someone I would like you to meet"

"Nae. Who is it?"

 

*Key dragging Min Yeong*

 

"Here she is Hyung. Park Min Yeong"

 

*Leeteuk stare at her with his eyes widened*

 

"Yeongie..." Leeteuk said.

 

*Min Yeong's eyes widened with a WTF face*

 

"So you are the 'HYUNG' that Key is talking all about" she said to Leeteuk.

"Do you know him Min Yeong?" Key asked to her.

"Ye. How could I ever forget that face and that person. The one who left and abandoned me" she said to Key.

"Yeongie, it's not what you think. Oppa never abandoned you" Leeteuk said grabbing her hand.

"Let go of my hand!! 'OPPA?!' tsss! You are not my Oppa anymore! Cause for me, you are no longer my brother!!~" Min Yeong said to Leeteuk, removing her hand to the grasp of Leeteuk and walk away.

 

Leeteuk ran to her trying to stop her. While Key just froze there dumbfounded when he knew the truth.

 

"Min Yeong!" Leeteuk shouted trying to grab her hand.

"Min Yeong!!!!" Leeteuk shouted.

"What??!!! What do you want from me?!!" Min Yeong yelled at Leeteuk.

 

The other Super Junior members and Key went out of the room as they heared the two shouting outside. As the other SHINee members are walking, they also heard the noise coming outside of the the Super Junior's Practice Room.

 

"Hyung. What is that?" Taemin asked panicking.

"I don't know we need to find out" Jonghyun said as they ran through the Super Junior's Practice Room.

 

As soon as they reached outside the Super Junior's Practice room. They saw Min Yeong and Leeteuk arguing. SHINee members won't understand what is happening.

 

"What do you want from me??!!!" Min Yeong yelled to Leeteuk.

"Just... listen to me Min Yeong!" Leeteuk said placing his hands on Min Yeong's shoulders.

"I don't want to! Let me go!" Min Yeong shouted.

"I said no!!! Why don't you listen to me first?!!!!" Leeteuk yelled at her.

 

SHINee members went to Key and the other SuJu members to ask what's happening.

 

"Key, what's happening?" Onew asked him but Key didn't managed to answer.

"Min Yeong is Leeteuk's sister" Donghae answered them.

*SHINee members are all shocked and all their eyes widened*

"But.. I thought.. Key, isn't it Min Yeong told you her brother is" Jonghyun tried to talk to Key.

"Dead?" Eunhyuk finished Jonghyun's sentence.

"Mmmm" the four nodded.

"She lied to you guys" Yesung said.

"How can Noona do that? How can she do that to us Key Hyung?!" Taemin said bugging Key.

 

They watched how Min Yeong and Leeteuk are arguing. But they can't do anything. They don't want to interrupt them.

 

"I.SAID.I.DON'T.WANT.TO.LISTEN.TO.YOU!!!!!!!" Min Yeong shouted as she pushed Leeteuk away and tried to walk away from them.

"MIN YEONG!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!! I AM STILL YOU'RE BROTHER!! YOU CAN'T CHANGED THAT!! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH?!!" Leeteuk yelled at her that makes Min Yeong's stop.

"Do you think you can run now? Do you think you can keep this as a secret forever? No matter what you do. The truth is revealed!" Leeteuk yelled.

"Hyung..." Eunhyuk tried to calm him.

"Min Yeong! Why don't you try to listen to me first?" Leeteuk tried to convince her.

"Do you think I can run now?" Min Yeong said facing them.

"You're right. No matter what I do, I can't keep this a secret. It's because of you! Do you know why I don't want to see you?" Min Yeong said walking towards Leeteuk.

"It's because I don't want to remember how hard my life is when you left me" Min Yeong stopped in front of him.

"YOU.ARE.NO.LONGER.MY.BROTHER!! BECAUSE FOR ME. YOU.ARE.NOW.DEAD!!!!" Min Yeong exclaimed when suddenly Leeteuk slapped her face.

"MIN YEONG!" Key screamed going beside Min Yeong with the other SHINee members.

"HYUNG!" the other SuJu screamed.

"M-Min Yeong. I-I-I am sorry." Leeteuk tried to hug Min Yeong.

"Is that all you want to say?" Min Yeong smirked.

"Don't ever try to come near me or talked to me. I don't want to see you anymore!!! I hate you!!!" Min Yeong yelled running away from them.

"Noona!~" Taemin said trying to stop her.

"Taemin no. Let her be first" Jonghyun said.

"Hyung...." Ryeowook called Leeteuk.

"Ryeowook... Let Hyung be alone first" Siwon said.

"Hyung... Try to go home first. You're too much exhausted" Donghae said and Leeteuk just agreed.

"Let's all go home. We're all exhausted from what happened today" Heechul said to the other members and SHINee members.

"Mmmm" SHINee nodded.

 

The SHINee and Super Junior went to their designated van and went home to their dorm.