chapter 4

CUTIE!:3

chapter 4

A/N puppy:3 :wow! four chapters in one day! also the other aurther is unnielova

hyunsun pov

After ten minutes eunjae finaly calm down and hit me in the head for blindfolding her. We sat down and Bang was the first to talk to us. "so u two are best friends? and how old are you two?" " yes and im 16 and eunjae's 17 today!". zelo sat down next to me and started staring at me and i got creepyed out but then we started a staring contest. Then i started poking zelo's hair because his hair was so fluffy. and he started giggling and said "what are you doing?" i said in a cute voice "im poking your hair cus its fuwwy!" daehyun triped over my foot and landed on eunjae. "ow! get off me!"eunjae says and then laughs at his messy face.

himchan and youngjae came out with a cake what looked like green bunny. then daehyun ran to the cake to eat it but was beat by me!. "no my cake!!!!!!!!!" then we both had a fight over it. himchan grabed the cake from our hands and droped it all over bang. (hehehehe). jongup come out and sits next to eunjae.

 

Eunjae's pov

I was laughing at what happened and i poked daehyuns nose to make him happyier which it did. then i felt poking on my side and it tickled me and i started laughing like a manyak. the poking stoped and i looked and seen who poked me and i seen jongup with a smirk and i had a comfused face. "wae?" and he said "because u are poking daehyun's nose! now u must get revenge!!!!!!" then he started ticlking my side again so i would learn my lesson.

everyone was having a good time but then people told bap they have 10 mins till they have to perform. after the perfomance we all went to bap's dorm and we spend there for two nights and three days there.

 

A/N here is some jongup and zelo for you guys! and i hoped u like!

 

but zelo's face though me and unnielove right there!