Taxi Ride

Dangerously Close

I was looking around the taxi when I started looking at the window thinking to myself, "Why is the window so facinating all of a sudden?" or just look at the door itself. What I just knew was that I can't help it but just to stare into the direction where I won't be able to face the superstar beside me. 

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I hear him utter. Even me myself, I wanted to ask that question to myself. I hear my heart beating so hard, so hard for its own good. I feel my mind flying to the other dimension and I really feel dizzy. "Are you alright?" He asks again. If you just knew how I dreamnt of you every night, how I think of you 24/7, how I wanted to meet you, how I wanted to marry you, how I cry in times of your hardships, or how I smile every time  see of you smiling, would you think I'm gonna be alright riding a taxi with you out of nowhere? I wanted to tell him that, but I just  managed to say a "uhh... yeah." 

 

"But you look really red, are you sure?" he looks down on his fingers, fiddling with it. Before I could answer him with an assurance that I was alright, he spoke once again, "I'm sorry". I was about to accept his apology but when I faced him, he was looking at me while fiddling his fingers...... and biting his lower lip. Deep inside, I was thinking of how am I gonna survive this taxi ride without dying out of suffocation from my own feels. Trying to control myself, I uttered, "Why are you saying sorry?"

 

Puzzled, he looked out of the window now, making me able to see his side view for now. As he was speaking, I can't even hear anything. All I  know is that I was staring how perfect his face was. His hair was obviously untouched yet as it was kinda messy, but it was perfect and hot as hell. His eyes was shining brightly reflecting the cherry blossoms he sees, his nose was perfect as it was, and his lips....... his lips that was moving as he utters words for me, those the same lips that I would want to kiss on my wedding day. 

 

"Hey?" he stares back at me. "Huh?" I reply to him with a shocked expression. "Were you even listening? or were you just busy staring at my face?" Yes, I was. I was so busy daydreaming with you and I just even thought of our wedding day.  But I thought that he shouldn't know that I fancy him. I might as well play kinda hard to get, so he won't lose interest in me. Now is the chance, I just can't waste it by chasing my dream guy away because of a creepy fan confession he gets all the time. 

 

"No, I wasn't! Sorry I was just thinking of how late I am now because of you." I tell him in a high pitched voice. "So what was it that you were saying?" I ask. "I told you that I was sorry, it was because you were in such a panic and-" "It's okay." I tell cut him off. A tap for myself for doing that. It just felt like I was not interested in him wooohooo. 

 

"But you're on your way to our concert right? So you're my fan....  must be lucky for you huh?"  he tells me in a manner which I don't actually know if it was jokingly or if he was currently cocky. I stare at him like he was weird and he suddenly adjusted his seat. "Ohh. So you're not a fan of mine? hahaha" He laughs awkwardly. Awww jongin why are you soooo cute I want to kiss you now!!! No. He must think that I'm not interested. "I listen to EXO, but I really like *must think of someone*....Luhan. Yes, Luhan! He's the one I like." 

 

"Ohhhh Luhan. I see. What do you like about him?" He asks, looking disappointed. "He's so cute, and I like his voice when he sings...." I tell him, not sure if what I was saying was quite convincing for him. He suddenly smiles so sweetly, "That sad that you don't like me though-" "No! it's not that I don't like you, I like all of you but-" I tried to defend but he cuts me off by saying "but it's kinda relieving too. It means that I can be comfortable around you since you're not one of those girls who's obsessed on me." 

 

Before I could reply, his phone suddenly rang. "Yes? Oh I'm on my way. I'm on the next street. I'll be there in 5 minutes." He says while nodding. "Oh were here, put on your hat now. You go out first on the gate for artists and I'll go out later on at the other entrace." I tell him. He searches his wallet on his pockets and I hear him mutter "Darn. I forgot my wallet at the dorm."  "I'll pay for it." I tell him. "No, I must pay you. Give me your number." He tells me. I can't believe this. KIM JONGIN IS ASKING FOR MY NUMBER!!! I try to conceal the feels as I give him my phone.

 

"There it's saved. I'll call you and make sure to pay you back." He tells me. "But I told you it's okay though..." I assure him. "I should pay. Just please don't tell anyone about this incident." He pleads me with puppy eyes. I laugh a little bit before I reply, "Sure. Bye! Good Luck on your concert!" I tell him with a smile. He smiled at me and told me, 

 

"Thanks..... See you again!"

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin watched the taxi go far away, as he pulls out his wallet out of his pocket. He smiles to himself as he saves a number with a  name "Ms. Pretty Crazy" on his phone.


bfhfdbwqinkdnqw thanks to my new subscibers omg :D Please comment for some insights and suggestions~~