Ch. 1

Well, That's Complicated

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Min Hee's POV)
"OPPA BUING BUING!" I said in a mocking tone, "Am I as cute as Sulli yet?" My best friend Cho Hee (I call her ChoCho) laughed like that was the funniest thing she ever heard.
"You're ADORABOOOO!" Cho Hee said laughing like crazy. At about that time Hana came bursting through the door,Hye Su and Jin Ae following along. Of course Hana was drunk at 2 in the day.
"Hana!",Soo Jin came in chasing after the drunk girl,"Stop before our manager comes in and-"
"Girls!" Mi Young,our manager, came in and we all stood straight up except Hana who was rattling on about some guy she saw on the street. "You guys have another mission today."
Hana stopped her raving and ranting to say, "Again?" and groaned.
"This was supposed to be our day off!" Jin Ae whined,stomping.
"Enough.", Mi Young commanded,snapping, "You'll be with a male group."
/No. No. NO. I don't like working with anyone else!/ I thought and rolled my eyes.
"Are they cute?" was the first thing to pop out of Cho Hee's mouth. Every girl looked at Mi Young with wide,expecting eyes.
"To be honest....yes." Mi Young said with a smile plastered on her face.
"I don't like the sound of this." I stated bluntly.
"LET'S GOOOOO!" Hana screeched and ran off to our destination with us trailing behind.
-Destination-
We saw the silhouettes of 6 boys walking toward us.
"It's about time!" I whined,stomping towards the one in the middle. I was too busy thinking about what to say that I walked right into his chest...and I had a pout on my face.
/I PRACTICALLY KISSED HIS CHEST./ I screamed in my head,my cheeks heating up.
"We just met.",he said and you could hear the smirk on his face, "Can't you wait till later to do that?"
"Excuse me!"
"If you want to do that you could've just asked."
"Sorry I can do better than you." I said harshly,poking him hard in the chest.
"LOOK AT HER FLIRTIN'!" Hana basically screamed into the streets of Seoul. I blushed like mad while this idiot had the dumbest smile on his face.
"I'm Chanyeol by the way." he told me,winking.
"I'm Min Hee.", I said with a roll of my eyes, "Feel free to NOT call me Minnie."
"Fiesty," Chanyeol retorted, "It'll be fun watching you fall for me."
"UH IN YOUR DREAMS." I said,turning my head to smack him with my blondish-brown hair. After making sure he was smacked I walked over to Hana. Oh did I have some words for her! I finally made it over there to see her flirting shamlessly with the blonde one who had no problem flirting back. I glanced around to see all the girls "talking" to the boys.
"Looks like you're stuck with me." Chanyeol whispered to me.
"Oh, great!" I replied,rubbing my temples.

 

(Cho Hee's POV)
/Oh Minnie Mouse.../ I thought, shaking my head sympathetically. /You were never great with situations./

"LOOK AT HER FLIRTIN'!" Hana screeched.

Minnie flushed.

The creepy-smiling guy smirked and said something, which I think was his name. She said hers back and had the most annoyed look on her face. Their conversation continued but then she turned,smacking him with her hair and walked in our direction. I stepped over and backed up knowing she was looking for Hana.
"Ow." I heard a small,male voice say.
I turned around to see what he looked like, "Sorr-wow." I mumbled to the gorgeous sight in front of me. He must be the shy type because after hearing my wow... /Good one Cho/ he blushed.
"I-It's fine." he muttered out.
"N-No I sh-should've been more careful." I stated plainly as my cheeks went up to about 1,000,000 degrees.
"I'm D.O." ,he started out with a smile, "Call me Kyungsoo though."
He was so asdfgjkl as Minnie would say. All that came out of my mouth was a quick "ChoCho". I quickly realized what I had just said and fixed it, "I-I mean I'm Cho Hee...my nickname is ChoCho." I mentally cursed myself for saying my embarassing nickname.
"Nice to meet you...ChoCho." Kyungsoo had replied,laughing.
/OH MY GOD, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW CHO CHO!!/
"We're working in pairs!", Soo Jin informed us, "You see the person you're with right now?"
"Yea!" the whole group shouted.
"That's your partner."
"Looks we're a team now, ChoCho."
"Y-Yea... let's see our part." I mumbled,my cheeks the color of a firetruck.