~ Chapter 2 ~

~Ink of Love~

                                         [Yixing's POV]

 As I walked in, Luhan started waving at me. What should I do? What should I do? I simply responded by waving at him back. He smiled.

 .

 I sat in my seat, which is right in front of Luhan. I felt something hit my head.

 ''Owwww!-'' I instantly turned around, rubbing the back of my head. It was Luhan; he giggled. I melted. His giggling is so cute. Yes, you would say, I have feelings for him. However it irks me because I know he might never return those feelings of affection back, which is secretly and slowly burning and crushing me inside.

 

 But I never spoke of it.

 

 The teacher then suddenly clapped and said in her usual loud, projecting voice, ''Okay students! What we will be doing today is to find a partner and discuss a topic each of you will be doing for your journal assignment, which will be due in two weeks. Go.''

 So after that, the students immediatley got up and started going around to find a partner like a pack of monkeys. Meanwhile, I just quietly turned my desk around, facing Luhan. ''So,what topic are you going to use for your story?'' his soft,delicate voice asked. His voice is a calming, soothing sound as if pouring a nice hot cup of coffee.

 ''Uhhhh...'' I responded, dazed by his perfection up close. He just looked at me, staring into my eyes as I was continuing to make a fool out of myself. I then realized and snapped out of it and answered without even thinking, ''Love''. 

 

 .  

 

 ''That sounds sweet, I'm doing-''

  The bell rang. 

  What? How? I just talked to him, why is time going by so fast I didn't even get to know his topic. Many thoughts were rushing through my head. I felt like I wanted to just crawl up and never see the light again.

  ''I'll see you later Yixing.'' He told me while packing up, revealing his warm, melting smile. I died a little inside.