Silver Scales

~Like a Rose~ Recommendations
ds

 

SILVER SCALES - by voodoobaby 

 

 
 
EUNHAE | ACTION | FANTASY | PIRATE AU | INCOMPLETE
 
 

Lee Donghae believed he was a completely normal kid in a not-so-normal world. But when a small, strange pirate crew ships at the bay of his hometown, Donghae finds out - through a series of unexpected happenings - that he's the last remaining of an extinct species, and because of that, the pirates kidnap him and brings him out on the sea to help them find an ancient treasure.

Donghae thinks he's in the clutches of rowdy, unsophisticated pirates, but in the middle of discovering his heritage, meeting PMS-ing witches and falling in love with a cocky idiot, Donghae realizes that there's more to the quest than wealth, and that you should never judge a book by its cover.


So this is pirate themed. Yep. I think this is probably the best fantasy I have read, because it is pretty well written and really addicting. The AU is super realistic and the magic is written really well (like, it's all logical and stuff). And if you're still not convinced... well, Hyuk's an idiot and Hae's a merman... so what more could you want?!

<< click on the poster to navigate to the story.