Chapter 13

Babe, can I have a kiss?

Yuri's POV

I dragged Yoona to my car and quickly locked my car and drove away from that café.

" Kwon Yuri! Why do you want me to go shopping with you!? " Yoona said as she was very mad.

I ignored her and was focusing on my driving.

" Yuri, aren't you're Minho's girlfriend? " I said suspiciously

" Yes! He's my boyfriend! " I stopped my car at the roadside. 

" But then why.. Minho wanted to tell me something, and you stopped him? " Yoona said

" Shut up! " I said " Minho is mine, FOREVER! Don't you ever snatch him from me! "

" I didn't say that I wanted to snatch... " I interrupted Yoona and said:" Get out from the car now! "

Yoona stared and me and said:" You're not a true friend of mine! " then she opened and slammed the door.

********

Yoona's POV

I took a deep breath. I was really sad to have such a friend like Yuri. 

Then, I took about 30 minutes to reach home.

*Yoona's house

I opened the door and wanted to go my bedroom until I heard my mum saying: "Yoong! Come, I cook your favourite food today, kimchi ramen! " my mum said as she took out the bowl and slowly put down on my table.

"I don't want, I don't have the appetite," I said

"C'mon eat some, u said my kimchi ramen is the best. Come and try some. I don't usually cook for you, my dear," she said

"Fine then," I walked towards the table and ate my mum's kimchi ramen.

I suddenly thought about Minho. I should apologize cause I just walked away like that.

I grabbed my phone and started to text him.

To: Minho

Are you alright? Sorry for the incident this afternoon. Biane!

From: Yoona

I was worried that Minho will be upset or angry.

About 30 seconds later, Minho replied my message.

To: Yoona

Kwenchana. Anyway, I don't think I'm going to tell you that what I wanted to tell. Maybe next time :)

From: Minho

I felt a little bit disappointed, though I really wanted to know what was that, but thanks to Yuri, I couldn't know what Minho wanted to tell me.

Minho's POV

*In school

I was at the cafeteria and ate some snacks.

Suddenly, Yuri came towards me.

" Hi! " and she gave me a sloppy kiss.

I ignored her, this was so disgusting.

But she kept on saying those words like:" honey, dear, sweetheart etc.. "

I couldn't help myself and I stood up and shouted:" Stop it!! Kwon Yuri. Enough! "

Everyone was looking at me in the cafeteria, some then quickly ran away.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the garden.

" Why are you doing this to me? " I said with anger.

" Because you're my boyfriend! " she chuckled.

" I'm asking you a serious question! "

" I'm telling you a serious answer too! "

" You actually knew who I like and you did this to me! This is not funny at all. Yesterday, u stopped me from telling the truth to Yoona, and I saw you running out from the café, wasn't it? "

" I admit that I PURPOSELY stopped you from telling her that you actually like her. But you're mine, you're not Im Yoona's boyfriend.

" Everyone now misunderstood me, you're happy now? "

" Of course I am, without Yoona, my life would be better, "

" Kwon Yuri, I hate you, I hate your guts, I hate your personalities, I hate your everything. Just leave me alone. You're such a napuen yeoja ( bad girl ) I've ever met. Sorry for saying that but this is a truth. " I said and walked down the corridor.

" I don't even care! As long as you're mine! " Yuri said, shouting

*At the cafeteria

I walked back to the cafeteria. 

My friend, Seungri came and put his hand on my shoulder.

" Woah, quarelling with Yuri? " he teased me

I pushed away his hand and wanted to punch him.

" Stop talking about that Kwon Yuri! If you guys don't know anything, just keep your mouth shut! " I said madly " She's not my girlfriend! She's a liar! "

But then, I saw Yoona standing there and was watching at me and stunned...

" Yoona heard everything, and that's really good.. " but I said in my heart not to let people listened.

But...

********

What will Yoona do after she heard that, will she be happy or sad?

Sorry for didn't update so long, I will update regularly :)) thank you for those who subscribed this story

Minyoon FIGHTING!! <33