Chapter 1

Hotpot

 "Look at that line!"

 "I'm not surprised. There's always a line for this hotpot place."

 Taeyeon gave her boyfriend a look. "Then why this place?"

 Luhan turned to look at Taeyeon and gave her a syrupy sweet smile that could cause diabetes.

 "Because it's the best and my baby deserves the best. Especially when you're gonna be the mother of that child of ours," he exclaimed with a 'serious' nod.

 "Ouch?"

 He rubbed his arm where she punched him and she crossed her arms across her chest. Unbuckling his seatbelt, he got out of the car. Taeyeon cocked an eyebrow as she stayed in her seat. Where is that idiot going? I hope he's not gonna strip again.

 She watched him walk over to her side of the car and tap the window. She shook her head. Patiently, he tapped the glass with his finger before motioning for her to roll the window down. She did. "Really though, this place is the best. Can't argue with that fetch miso broth now can we?!" He spread his arms out shamelessly in the middle of the parking lot and a few eyes were caught by the sight of it.

 A heavy groan was heard coming from Taeyeon. She mumbled underneath her breath while unbuckling her seatbelt with a huff, "My boyfriend can be so gay sometimes I swear." Her hand reached out to pull the overhead mirror down. Luhan rattled on about how she didn't need to worry about how she looked and that she was only having dinner with him, her boyfriend.

 "Stop trying to make fetch happen, Gretchen, it's not going to happen!" She shook her head and tried not to smile as she got out of his white volkswagon. He laughed rather loudly and immediately hooked his arm around hers. "Really, Tae, you look beautiful. I mean, don't you always?" A smile tugged at her lips and she nudged him lightly. Her cheeks were already rosy from the cold night air. Luhan didn't help one bit.

 They joined the line of hungry customers waiting to be seated outside of the restaurant. The couple held hands and swung them back and forth every now and then. Their fingers entwined, Luhan leaned a little closer. It was fairly chilly and he got a little worried for Taeyeon- she had a habit of getting cold hands really fast. She turned to him and pouted. He knew what that meant. With a chuckle, he turned to face her and took her free hand and pulled both into the holes of his sweater.

 “And it’s too cold for you here and now so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater,” sang the light haired male softly. It brought a smile to her face and a giggle to her lips as well as the attention to those around them. She stood on tiptoe and kissed his nose and her fingers curled in between the spaces of his fingers. Luhan smiled down at his adorable girlfriend and spun her around without letting her hands go. His arms went around her and her back was against his chest. He buried his nose in her hair and inhaled her scent while holding her close to him.

 “Better?”

 “I feel so much better.”

  A smiling maître d' greeted them and led them inside. Luhan stood at the side of the door, and bowed in an over-the-top manner, a goofy smile on his face. Xi Luhan would stop at nothing to make Taeyeon smile. A few patrons who sat near the door noticed and smiled at them knowingly. He gestured for her to go in first. “My lady.” Taeyeon simply laughed and shook her head.

 “Oh Luhan.”