applicants┊ ↶

↳ lady mistress — mk entertainment’s newly made girl group; open.
 
 
Jang Gyuri
mirrorprincess_luna — main rapper, lead dancer — accepted
 
Hey, Eumi! I see that you’re new to applying, as co-author told me. So first and foremost, I would focus on the good sides of your application before telling you the things that needs to be fixated. Your stage name is really cute and I absolutely loved how you combined a Japanese word with your name, Yuri. I found it really creative! Same with your fanclub name - your character’s fans are creative, huh? Apart from that, thank you for providing three links for the pictures of Kim Seuk Hye. I have to say your ulzzang really fits your personality for someone cheerful and friendly, most especially since she smiles a lot in all of her pictures. Her fun facts are also cute! Most especially the one about her brother, Aiho, the nicknames she gave to him are really cute and I plan on having your character’s brother as a cameo for the story (in case chosen). And, oh-my-gosh, you used Jeon Jungkook as your love interest! Can I please love you like crazy? He’s my bias on BTS and, like, our is only three years apart (outside aff, lmao)! /shot. Sorry, lmao, I just needed to fangirl there a little.
 
Thanks for fixing! Good luck as well, Eumi!