Ottoke? He loves somebody else ㅠㅠ

When will You be Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WWYBM Ten - Ottoke? He loves somebody else ㅠㅠ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Top harshly pull Bom when he caught him in the hallway of the house. He don't know why she is avoiding him again. Like last night Bom is not picking his calls and texts. And in the morning, she is not talking to him. If he don't force her to sit beside him in the van, Bom will not sit beside him. She is making him crazy. Top thought that they are okay. For he is sweet to her. He is not a sweet guy with his past ex girlfriends but to Bom his sweet side is coming out. He do all the things that a sweet boyfriend do. For he wants Bom to feel how she means to him. But now he don't know what he do why she is like that to him now.

Bom irritated face look at him. Yes. She is avoiding him again. For she is jealous. She is jealous and insecure. Last two days, at the university. One of Top ex girlfriends come to her. Telling her not to believe Top because he is just only playing with her. That Top is just bored and wants a new girl to played with. That he is just tired of the liberated girls that throwing their self to him. That he just want a new thing to played with. That Top will never be serious to her. That she is just a nerdy girl and she is not his ideal type when it comes to a girl. All the things the girl said to Bom is shoot straight to her heart. Like that day her confidence sank. She start thinking. Her insecurity rise. She thinks low to herself. She thinks why Top wasting his time to her. The girl is right she is not Top ideal girl. Maybe He is really just bored and only wants to play. And She the fool one, believes in his act. Believing to herself that there's a chance that Top will love her. But the truth is He will never love her. He will just playing. And with all the time she spend with him. He never told her that he loves her. She is just hoping for a thing that will never happen. So even if it hurts so much for her heart is really hurting. She avoid him again even if its hard.

Looking at him coldly. "What's your problem Seunghyun? Can you let go of my arm? Your hurting me." Determined to be cold at him.

Top gritted his teeth. He is beginning to get mad. His patience slowly drifting away. But trying to be calm for he knows Bom is really stubborn sometimes. "You know what's my problem babe?"

Bom trying to get off at Top grip to her.

Then Top remember the scene in the pool early that day. "Why are you flirting with Jiyong?!" His grip to her arm tighten.

Bom is getting mad of what Top accused her. So she just let him think what he wants to believe. For she is tired to fight him. Cause she knows it's only worthless to fight with him. Glaring at him. Her patience burst. "It's none of your bussiness if I flirt to Jiyong! Why are you angry? I'm single, he's single! And we knows that he loves me. Atleast Jiyong will never hurt me! And what are we huh? I know there so many girls swooning over you. Please stop this! Lets stop this! Just let me be! leave me alone and Go to your girls!" Bom shout. Her anger subside at her.

Didn't know that Dara is only a few step to them. She didn't want to eavesdrop what Bom and Top talking. But she still hear it. And she gasps at what Bom say. Teary eyed she walk closer to the two. "Explain. Please explain." Her voice are shaky.

Bom and Top Face paled. Guilt in their face.

Top hold her arm. "Witch it's not-"

"What?!" Dara cut him. "Jiyong don't like me because he is in love with Bom. Don't tell lies Oppa. I'm hurting. Why did you hide this? Waeyo oppa? Waeyo?"

Bom don't know what to say. She knows that Dara likes Jiyong. And she wants Jiyong and Dara to be together. So she feels guilty now for she knows she hurt Dara for the words she said. "D-Dara pplea-se."

Dara loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter