Chapter 9

Age doesn't matter

Jason's POV

Ouh no. I went overboard and punched him.. Who is he anyway? Minhye is really sensitive when she talks about her parents. I couldn't blame that guy.

"Sorry..I'm just..I-I didn't mean to punch you, i'm just shocked and frustrated..." I apologised immediately.

"Ah, its okay. " He said immediately. I think he's kinda nice uh? He's no harm to Minhye.

"So, who are you actually?" I asked.

"Ouh.. I'm Kim Kibum, you can call me Key. Minhye's friend, wait no, Minhye's boyfriend." He said. Boyfriend !?!? She did not tell me ! Hmph !!

"Ouh..Okay. I'm Jason, Minhye's bestfriend for life."

Key's POV

I purposely said i was Minhye's boyfriend ahahaha. The day isn't over yet, so i'm still Minhye's boyfriend for the day. As soon as i said i was her boyfriend, that guy's face grew red.

"Ouh.. Okay. I'm Jason, Minhye's bestfriend for life." He introduced. Ouh? Minhye's best friend..

"I'll go check on Minhye first." I said and went into the room. Jonghyun followed me, but luckily, Min Ah and Jason didn't follow.

I sat at the chair next to her bed and whispered into her ears, " Baby..Wake up soon okay? My status as your boyfriend is gonna end soon as its already quite late, and the day will be almost over. So wake up for oppa okay ? Saranghae.." I then kissed her on her forehead. Jonghyun glared at us.

"Kibum, you guys are really together uh? " Jjong asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Okay then, last long with her ok.. Don't break her heart, and don't kiss her in the lips." He warned. I chuckled. Hahahahaha.

"Why can't i kiss her? She's mine.. " I asked while laughing.

"Er.. She's too young ya'know.. U mean u're gonna steal her first kiss? So don't kiss her, she'll probably go mad. " He explained.

"How do you know she still has her first kiss ? Anyway, don't be worried ! Hahahaha. Are you jealous?" I asked while smirking.

"Eh? Why would i be jealous? Its not like i like her or something.."

"Pfffft... I mean, you like me right? Don't be jealous cuz i chose her over you dino ! " I said while laughing.

"Sheez, im not gay !" Jjong shouted. I laughed.

"Uh..." a soft voice came. Minhye?

"Minhye ! You're awake ! Oppa missed you ! " I said and hugged her tight.

"Key Oppa...What happened?" She asked when suddenly Jason and Min Ah came in.

"You fainted just now. You better now baby?" I asked. She nodded and blushed. Cutee ! And once again, she didn't complain for me calling her 'baby' she's probably used to it.

"Do you want to eat porridge Minhye? I'll go down and buy it for you. " Jason asked.

"No, Oppa will cook it for you okay ? " I asked. I cook well, so i'll just cook for her, hope she likes it.

"It's okay.. I'm not hungry. I just ate remember oppa? " Minhye asked while smiling. Oh ya, she just ate at the Italian Restaurant with me (:

"Minhye, can i talk to you for awhile? " Jason asked.

"Sure oppa ! " she answered. She just woke up and yet she's so energetic...

Minhye's POV

I wonder what Jason oppa wants to talk to me about.. Jason told the rest to leave us alone for a moment.

"What do you wanna talk about oppa? " I asked.

"You got a boyfriend without telling me....." he said. What !?

"No.. I don't have a boyfriend.."


"You don't have to lie Minhye... Its okay anyway...."

"No ! Really oppa... I'm not lying..." I said and tears almost came out. I don't know why, but i just felt like crying suddenly.

"Then who is that Key guy? "  WTF !? Key ???? WHAT THE HECK DID HE SAY? I'M ONLY HIS GF FOR THE DAY ! THAT BASTARD !

"My f-friend....H-he's really my f-friend oppa... Nothing m-more..." I said and tears fell.

"Minhye.. Don't cry. I'm sorry okay? I believe you.. I'm just shocked when he said he's your boyfriend... You promised to tell me when you get a boyfriend.. Actually you promised to not even get a boyfriend till you're 15... Remember?"

"Y-yes oppa... I remember and will never forget that oppa..." I said. Jason oppa wiped away my tears and hugged me.

"Minhye, i'm not your father or anything and i can't restrict you from having a boyfriend... Just that, i'm your bestfriend and i really care for you... I don't want anyone to break my girl's heart okay baby? Stop crying now.."


I stopped crying and hugged Jason oppa once again.

"Oppa... You're my bestest friend and nothing will ever change that...Please don't ever leave me ok? Never..."

Jason oppa nodded and held my hands. " Let's stop this drama and watch some movies okay? " Jason oppa asked while laughing. I laughed too and we went out of the room together.

"Baby ! " Key oppa screamed and hugged me.

"Oppa...Let go..." I said.

" Why? "

" I'm n-not your g-girlfriend.." I stuttered.

"'What do you mean ? Did you forget? "

" No ! Jerk ! " I said and tears came out again. Jason oppa hugged me.

"Let go of my girl you jerk.. ! " Key oppa shouted and pushed Jason oppa.

" She's my girl ! You're the jerk here ! " Jason oppa said and pushed Key oppa. WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING !

"S-stop fighting...." I muttered softly. But i said it too softly and they continued fighting.. What should i do?

Jonghyun suddenly pulled me and brought me to my room.

"Yah ! Why do you always pull me like that ! " I shouted.

" You have to stay out of this.. Let them settle it themselves okay? You stop crying. Why do you cry so easily?" Jonghyun asked.


"I-I can;t let them fight like this ! They're fighting bcuz of me, and i have to stop it myself.."

"Listen girl, you're still young and you won't understand, its better for you to stay out, whether you like it or not."

"B-but-"

"No buts. You're tired, you should go to sleep."

"I''ll only sleep when i know everything's okay ! "

"Okay then. You'll have to wait till they settle this. Nothing serious will happen, Key is not the type of guy who fights like that, this is the first time i see him like that. But i know he will not do anything serious to Jason. "

"Ok...." I said reluctantly.

"How did you make Key fall in love with you huh? I can tell he loves you alot. You've only met him yesterday."

" I DID NOT MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH ME !! HE'S STUPID FOR LIKING ME. "

"Relax girl... Anyway, have any homework that you don't know how to do? I'll teach you first." Jonghyun offered.

"I don't feel like doing my work now...."

"Be a good girl and do your homework.."

" STOP TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD ! " I shouted.

"But you're still a child.... " Jonghyun said and stuck out his tongue.

I smacked him on his shoulder.

"OUCH ! " he shouted.

"You deserve it ." I said while laughing.

"Whatever ! Shorty ! " Jonghyun teased.

"DINO JERK !"

"Shorty !

"DINO JERK !"


"Shorty ! "

"DINO JERK ! "

"Shorty ! Shorty !"

Suddenly the door opened and........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yay ! Chapter 9 is done. I know there's many mistakes, sorry T^T And i just finished all my major exams ! Hoooorayy ! I just came back from school and i immediately logged on to AFF. Did you miss me while i'm gone? LOL, Joking ! (: I kind of forgot the story lol, so.. i just continued based on what i read in the previous chappy (: AHAHHAHAHA. How was it? For me, its weird and...uhh.. not goood? But anyways, from now on i can continue updating QUITE regularly, but maybe not everyday cuz i'll go out alot with my friends ! I'll try my best to update as much as i can for you guys.... And, comment & suscribe ! (: