The Two Other Half's★

The Two Other Half's ★

HIDE THEM!!!

_____________________________________________________

 

HEECHUL’s POV

 

“What???!!”  My jaw dropped. Did I heard it right? My twin Brothers? They are my TWIN BROTHERS? Ha ha. That’s funny.

“Yes, We are your Brothers, isn’t it obvious? We look the same,. Except that I’m much handsome than you, right Hyung..?” He turned to Sangmin. Then he gave a grinned.

“You Guys are crazy,. I don’t have brothers,. That’s impossible..”

“Heechul Hyung! Can we go to your Dorm already, coz it’s getting cold here.” Haeyoon said.

“Moh?” O_O are we that close?

“Heechul Hyung!.. Come on, I’m really tired.. I need a Huge sleep here,.” Well, he looks tired, but how do I know if he’s just pretending.. I don’t know this guys,. They are stealing my beautiful face.

“We are going to tell everything in the dorm,..” Sangmin said. I know you don’t trust us, maybe you think that we had a plastic surgery but we are really your brothers, and we have a proof.” Then he open he’s backpack and find some papers in it.. And then he gave me an envelope.

“That’s our Blood test result; it is shown there that Haeyoon and I are brothers.”

“And so as you, Hyung..” Haeyoon said.

I look at the envelope with a wide eyes expression.. It is true.. They are brothers and then I saw my aunt’s name as their guardian. So it is true.. I REALLY have TWIN BROTHERS…….

 

I finally led them to our dorm, Henry was chatting already with the two boys..  Henry trust easily.. Poor boy, that’s why he is always cheated.. Anyways.. Looks like they are trust worthy.. haha.. just because they have my face, do I have to think that way towards them?.. NO! remember Kim Heechul, even if they have proof,. That won’t do, alright?!!

Sangmin immediately sat on the couch..and close his eyes. Haeyoon went to the kitchen and get some cold water. And they feel like this is their home too? My god! I’m leaving for the army this coming Tuesday and how am I suppose to deal with this two guys? What am I going to do with them? I’ll have to send them off before I leave for the army, I don’t want some clones blabbering around here in the outside world while I’m in that freaking army school!!

Henry lean towards me, as if he was reading my mind.

“They are nice Hyung! Try to talk to them.. As everyone says, “Don’t judge the books by its cover”..”

“You mean “Don’t judge the BOOK by its cover” you idiot!”

“ I mean it Hyung,, BOOKS.. For the two of them.. tsk. Tsk.tsk.”  he shake his head.

“But, aren’t you curious, why show their faces now? Now that I’m popular..Now that everyone knows me, isn’t that doubtful?.”

“Sangmin said that he doesn’t know about these things either, he said that when your aunt Karen died, she gave a letter to Haeyoon, to find his twin brothers.. That’s why Haeyoon pursue to find both of you.”

“I remember aunt Karen, she hated mom because she was my grandfather’s favorite, that was my mom said but she never told me that I have twin brothers. But I remember having friends with two little boys with the same face. I thought it was a dream cause I always dream about that little boys I’m playing with.”

“Maybe that’s the only memory you have with your twin brothers, maybe you just don’t realized that you also share the same faces with them.” Henry smirked.

“But how am I going to explain this to the other members, specially that they are going to stay here..i don’t want to freak them out,.”

“Your right, Hyung! I know how you are freak out, how much more if they saw you..not just two, but three..”

“Haeyoon will stay in your room and I’ll take Sangmin with me.” Henry was shocked.

“What??!! Why me? Why don’t you take them both?” Henry protested.

“Because you’re the only one who knows this, and I know that sooner or later, they will know about this,. I need a solid explanation and to convince them, so they can stay longer..” I need to hide them, what if the media found about this..? NO!! THIS CAN’T BE!! I don’t care about them, I care about my image,. What would the ELF think about this matter,.?? I don’t know, and I’m freaking scared about the idea of getting three Heechul’s.

“ Eotteoke?, okey, I’ll let Haeyoon stay with me,. But how long can we hide this?”

Just when DONGHAE came in the scene with a wide range of freakingness!! I didn’t notice him coming in. His reaction was a blast!!! O_________________O???????????????????????????

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???????!!!”  Donghae was so frightened seeing Haeyoon, Sangmin and me.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

^________________^

 

This is my 2nd update.. sorry for the wait.. i don't have much time to do this chapter because of school stuff.. Hope you like it.. Anyways, this is a tribute for kim Heechul since his in the army and we BADLY miss him.. so i come up with this idea. To make the ELF's feel that heechul is with us, not just one... BUT THREE!! ^^

COMMENTS PLEASE

Comments are LOVE ^^

 

 

 

 

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Want some SUPER JUNIOR NEWS and UPDATES????

Visit us at

http://angielexisveloso.wordpress.com