To Kris and His Fans

Dedicated to Kris and His Fans.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dedicated to my friend, bearrypooh

Hope this story will make you feel better about Kris and hope you don’t feel sad about him again because if you are sad, he couldn’t help himself but to feel sad as well and for all the fans who are supporting him until now also^^

 

 

 

 

 

He looked out from the window and heaved a sigh as the world is getting noisier. He looked down and saw the reporters and paparazzi were waiting for him.

 

“Don’t look at them”

 

He looked up to the person who pulled the curtain of the window.

 

“There is nothing good looking at them down there”

 

He followed her with his eyes and when she stopped, he too stopped. He watched her pouring the water into the glass and turned to him. He stared at the water then up to her.

 

“You haven’t drunk anything yet. All of these, I am the one drink it” She chuckled, looking at the empty jar. “Here”

 

He took the water and drink a bit, he put the glass on the night stand then turned to the curtain which blew by the wind.

 

.

.

 

“It’s better for you not to look at the tablet, you will only hurt yourself more” He turned to her, he looked at her peeling the apple. “Aahh~” He turned his head away, the older laughed at him as she saw his cheeks turned red a bit. “What are you embarrassing about? Aaah!”

 

He opened his mouth slightly and the apple went into his mouth.

 

“I saw something funny from instagram” He turned his head and looked at the older, but her eyes were on the apple she was peeling at. “Your popular words, It’s not my style” She lifted up her gaze and chuckled. “They posted your pic with it” She giggled and turned back to the apple.

 

“You know, I think it is a relief for me that you are quitting” Her words broke his heart. It’s like being stabbed by the knife fiercely. He looked down on his laps and said nothing. She looked up to his expression and smiled sadly. “I don’t mean to opposed your dream but—“

 

“I know— this is better for me”

 

The older let out a sigh before putting the apple into her own mouth.

 

.

.

 

“I am not going!”

 

The older crossed her arm and narrowed her eyes. She walked toward him and pulled him up, dragged him out from the house.

 

“Staying at home will make you weaker! Let’s go and shop till we drop!”

 

.

.

 

“Are you EXO’s fans or Beast’s fans?” He narrowed his eyes, looking at the paper bag she was holding it. “Look! That is Beast!”

 

“I got it from the seller, what can I do? Should I go back and ask the seller to change it to EXO’s paper bag?” He pouted and said nothing. She smiled in victory and linked her arm with his.

 

.

.

 

“It’s today, isn’t it?”

 

His eyes were at the clock, and when it’s the time, he took the Ipad and hesitant to press the button, he took a deep breath before click the icon.

 

“It’s okay. Whatever it is, I am here for you” She squeezed his hand lightly. He turned to her and returned it with a small smile.

 

They sat there, looked at the screen, his heart broke into pieces as he heard about what the members said about his leaving.  Tears fell from his eyes when he looked at the members. He wasn’t mad at them, he knew it wasn’t their fault saying those things, they were told to. He just— missed them a lot.

 

.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter