Last Day in 2012 - He knew it already! Oh, fish!

: I Love You, IDIOT !

It’s been a while since 2012 has passed. I missed my memories with my teachers. All my friends are saying, ‘Happy New Year. Hope we’ll in the same class. 

 

*flashback*

 

It was Saturday, our last day of school. My professor said we have to come to school on our last day because she will announce our class for next year.

 

I come early to school at 6.25a.m. I was searching for my best friend her name is Nie. She always comes early to school. “Boo!” Suddenly someone surprised me and it startled me. “Ow, fish! “ I turned around to see who surprised me. “Pheew, it’s you. “ I let out sighs of relief.

 

“Haha. Let’s take a walk while waiting for the bell ring. “Nie said and both of us take a walked together. “ Fiz, you know which class will you enter? “Nie said while drinking her drink. “ I don’t know yet. Why? “ I asked. “Hmm, I think you will be entering 5B class. The smartest class, you know~“ She replied. “haha, no~ I should enter 5A class, I’m not good in English. I hate English.  “ I stick my tongue out. “ Hey, you’re very smart. You always got First Ranking from year 1. “ She said never give up to reply it. “ Whatever.”

 

RRRIINNGGG!!

 

The bell rang. All the students ran and went to assembly point. We sang a National Anthems song. After that, my professor will give an announcement. “Students, today I will announce your new class for next week. Start from year 5.” She said. “Prof! Wait for me! “ Someone was shouting far away from the assembly point. “Am, hurry up! All of them are waiting! “ The professor yelled. Without wasting time, the professor continues to tell us. I looked at Am who are now sweating because of running fast. “ Hey, here’s some tissue.” I approached him and give him tissue. “ Thanks! “ He smiles. Oh gosh! His smiles are pretty I thought.

 

“5A will have 25 above pupils and 5B will only have 10 pupils. I will inform pupils who enter 5B, and the rest will enter 5A. “ The professor eyed me. I was afraid and stand properly. “ Fiz, Nie, Min, Nad, Am, blabla~ will enter 5B the rest will enter 5A. You may go now. “ All of the students walked away.

 

“ Yes! We’re in the same class, yohoo~ “ one of my bestfriend said. Then, we can hear someone clear his throat. “ehem, ehem. “ We stare at Am. He look at us confusedly. " Wha...what? " 

 

Then, he grabbed his bag and went to 'our' new class. " Fiz, did he know you... you know what I meant? " Nad smirked. "Aish, of course he doesn't know. I didn't tell him yet. " I said shyly. " Guys, we should go to our class before our teacher's coming. " Min said and we walked together holding hands and swinging our hands together. 

 

************************************************************

 

" Look who's here~ " I can hear someone was appear from behind the big tree. " Who... a..a..are you? " I stuttered and froze. " He didn't tell you about me? Im from Year 5C last year. " he said and smirked while looking at me from head to toe. " what do you mean by 'He' ? " I curiously asked him. " Of course, Am. He's my enemies and the rest of his friends. " He then try to grab my wrist, but it was Epic Failed.

 

I run away from him and went to my class.  There I can see Am and Min are chitchat together. I stared at them and went to my seat where it is behind him. I take out my pen and my diary. I wrote on my diary, I like you, Am. 

 

After that, Am approached me. " Hey, what are you doin' ? " I was surprised. I quickly take my diary and hug it tightly. " No...no..nothing. " I shyly stuttered said. " What's that? Can I see? " He suddenly smirking. He stood up from his chair and stand in front of me. " What...are...you...doing? " I said didn't blink my eyes and stare at him. Suddenly, he harshly grab my diary from my hands. " Let me see~ Front page is .... " I was about to grab it from his hand, but it was too late. he already read it. 

 

" Do you like me? " he said curiously. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! done for chapter 1. kekeke ><

 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBES and COMMENTS. 

 

Your comments are very interesting for me~

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am: So, you like me? *Smirk*

Fiz : If  I say yes, what will you do? 

Am : I will give you this. *kiss on lips.*

Author : Guys,  she's already blind. Blind because of loves. ><