What happened?

Fighting For Love

 

Fighting For Love

 

Previous story (1979)

Everyone in the garden were rushing to get the preparations done. They wanted this day to be a really special one. Especially Mr.Truscott. It's not everyday he could get his daughter married. He was literally trembling with joy. He never thought that his daughter would agree for this arranged marriage. He was really proud of his daughter now, because eventhough she knew that this marriage was only for an agreement between two world famous companies, she didn't hesitate in saying yes. "Anything that makes you happy Dad" that was her exact words which made Mr.Truscott really happy. He saw Mr.Kim march towards having a huge grin on his face.

"So, Shall we get the ceremony started. I can't wait to meet my soon to be daughter-in-law." he asked with an obvious smile on his face.

"Sure, I'll go get her." Robby Truscott went into his daughter's room to check on her. Sarah Truscott was standing infront of the mirror in her beautiful, elegant white dress with her black waist-length hair tied in a bun and a laced veil covering her face. In short, she looked like a princess.

Her father walked her to the aisle where Kim Jae-won was waiting for his bride. He looked dashing with his vintage Dolche suit and a huge smile on his face. Making Sarah agree for this wedding was easier than making Jae agree. He didn't like the fact that he was about to be sharing his whole life with someone he hardly knew. Anf of course, he started making excuses to stop it. The excuse which could buy him the most time was the issue of an British-Korean inter-nationality marriage. (If there is something like that). He tried emphasising the fact that he was a korean and she was British, how could it possibly work out. But everything changed when he saw her photo once.

Call it love on first sight or whatever but he was really glad to get married later on. 

"Do you, Sarah Truscott take Kim Jae-won to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the pastor asked.

"I do" 

"Do you, Kim Jae-won take Sarah Truscott to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do, father"

"Then, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss."

Jae decided that, that was the best kiss he had in his entire life. He was ready to start the adventures of married life with his beautiful wife. Sarah looked happy too but for a completely different reason. She was happy because she could make her father proud of her. And if her marriage made her family proud then she would try it. 

But every perfect story will not stay like that forever. They clearly had no idea what they would face in their future lifes. 

May the Gods always be with them!!



Im sure you wanted to see the wedding dresses so here you are:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeYFdXJSiur4APXlh98Bg

This is Sarah's wedding gown

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJXO_zrYZgDKAz-cZ-A68

And this is Jae's suit.



So how was it? What do you guys think. Please be free to express your views

Comments are really appreciated!!!