Chapter 9

My Bestfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"Suho asked,

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked. 

"If you ever touch my Seohyun once again, i'm not letting you go. She's my girlfriend Suho not yours." Minho exclaimed.

"Your Seohyun? You've been dating for only a day hyung. She doesn't have feelings for you!" Suho screamed.

"Seohyun, lets go." Minho said as he dragged me out of the cafe and pushed me into the car. 

"Oppa-" 

"Don't talk right now."Minho said as he cut me off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We started to drive further and further away from the cafe...

"Oppa...I..."

"Seohyun...do you have any feelings at all for me?" Minho asked. 

"If not, give me some time and let me show you how good of a boyfriend I can be. Maybe then you'll change your mind."Minho said. 

"Oppa, why do you like me? Why...why are you settling for me?" I asked. 

"It's not that i'm settling for you Seohyun...It's just that I like you too much that I can't even push myself towards someone else..You're so caring, you're beautiful inside and out, you're smart...I want you to stay with me forever but if I can't win your heart one day, then I'll let you go and move on slowly." Minho said. 

"Oppa.."i whispered.

"Don't think too much Seohyun, I have 2 hours before I have to go to work. Lets go back to your house and make some food?" Minho asked. 

"uhm. sure oppa. "i said subtly smiling at Minho. 

How did I get such a good guy like Minho in my life? How is it possible? I'm dating a guy that has over millions of fan girls...I'm with a guy that sincerely loves me with his pure heart...But Suho...he..he likes me..but I can't hurt Minho..I can't hurt him..

"Seohyun, do we need to stop at the market for groceries?" Minho asked. 

"Mmmm, lets stop and buy some-'

"Sweet potatoes?" Minho asked. 

"How'd you know what i wanted?" I said giggling.

"Because I pay attention. You're always eating sweet potatoes during practice."Minho said. 

"You have good observing skills oppa!"I exclaimed.

"I don't have good observing skills, It's just that I noticed you...so I started to remember everything about you."Minho said shyly. 

"Uhm...I see....Let's also buy some carrots and chicken and make some soup? Since you have a live performance later we need to make light foods for you so you're not too full on stage and that you can come out looking good." I said. 
"Wow, you're already thinking about my image?"Minho asked. 

"Shouldn't I?"I said. 

"Of course." Minho said smiling at me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, grab a cart because we need to grab a lot of ingredients." I said. 

"Oppa, let's grab some fruits too?"I asked. 

"Sure." Minho said. 

As I was picking out fruits some old ladies walked past us and said..

"Wow is she your wife? She's so pretty! You guys make a great couple! You're handsome and she beautiful!".

"Thank you. She's my girlfriend, don't we look great together?." Minho said as he pulled me into his arms.

I heard camers start to flash and I started to hear girls questioning if that was SHINee's Minho..

"Oppa, I think we should leave before all your fangirls surround you."I whispered.

"It's okay Seohyun, they won't do anything crazy except for taking pictures." Minho answered. 

We walked around the store for another 15 minutes gathering all the ingredients.

"Oppa, I think that we have everything. I think we can go home now."i said. 

"Lets go pay." Minho said. 

"Oppa, I can pay for the food."I said as I pulled out my wallet.

"It's okay, i'm the man. I can pay." Minho said as he put my wallet back into my bag. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter