Jongup one

B.A.P Oneshots

 

 

It was the middle of the night but you can’t sleep. This is because you missed your boyfriend, Jongup. All the while you just lay around your bed checking your phone for his message. You don’t want to start it first because you scared if he was busy so you decided to wait for him. Your boyfriend is one of the breakdance boys in the town and he often practiced dancing even at late night.

Suddenly, your phone ringing alert unexpectedly and it was Jongup! You so excited so you immediately opens the text.

‘Babe… :(‘

‘Heyy uppa, what’s wrong?’

‘I missed you….’

‘Aww I missed you too.”

‘I’m sorry, I was having my practiced bfore so I pretty busy.’

‘It’s okay, I understand that.’

 ‘Hey let’s going out for tomorrow bcs I’m having a free day'

‘Really?  That’s great!’

‘Yeah, You wanna come? :-) ’

‘Omg, yes indeed. I want to meet you too. I missed you.’

‘Okay, I love you. :*’

‘Love you more....’

So the conversation just ended like that. Eventhought Jongup didn’t reply you anymore but you glad he text you.

 

***

 

The next morning, you freshly woken up from your beautiful sleep and grab your towel to get ready for your date. Jongup sent you a text message at 8:00 a.m. ‘Babe, come having brunch with me at Osul Café on 11:00 a.m, wait me there. :-)’ You didn’t reply him but that was enough for you to smile alone.

 

10:56 a.m.

 

You walked by yourself along the street nearby the Café while wearing your outfit, red-pink mini dress, grey cardigan, black long stocking with brunette boots. As your usual habit oftenly make yourself to look down while walking. You didn’t realize there’s Jongup right in front of until you saw someone wearing a same sneaker like him and you turn up your face to look at him. It was true.

Jongup smiles cheekily after you saw him standing in front of you. It’s been for almost a week you guys didn’t meet up so Jongup felt a little bit nervous. “Hi…” He smiled awkwardly while trying to fix his cap. “Hey there…” You smiled back and waved him happily.

“So…let’s come inside.” Jongup looks at your eyes directly before he tried to reach your hand but you already did. “Okay.” You grins. The sights that had been seen in Jongup’s eyes, you can see he looks so tired. ‘What happened to him lately, does the practice going real hard than before?’

Jongup slowly take you to the suit spot for you both and he invited you to sit first. “What you want to eat?” He curiously checked the menu list. “Umm, I think I craving over pancakes right now. What about you?” You closed the menu list but look at Jongup instead. He turns at you while smiling as you said it. “Okay, anything you like babe. I don’t mind.”

So both of you decided to ordered pancakes and apple juice, Jongup ordered coffee for drinks. The conversation was stop after you and Jongup done the order and both of you was in the middle of silent. You look down while playing with your fingers and Jongup placed his chin on his hand upright on the table, looked at you.

______-ah” He sang. You look at him right away after he calls you and replied him with ‘Hmm’ instead. “Why you’re so quite. You make me feel uneasy.” He frowned. It was not like that, you worrying to start a conversation because he looks tired and you don’t want to interrupt his feelings. “Are you okay, uppa. You look unwell.” Your hand touched his makes him fluttered for a moment. “

“I’m a little bit tired. But looking at you makes me feel a lot better.” He hold your hand like he never lets you go anymore. The waiter finally approached both of you to send the meal. Jongup suddenly let go of your hand because he was shy.

“Umm, _____-ah…” Jongup swallowed his first bite of the pancake. “Yes?” You smile to him and laugh a little for seing Jongup looks so cute having a little berry jam on his under lip. “Can I ask you something?” He still didn’t realize about it but gave you a questioning look, wondered why you laughed. “What is it uppa?” You giggles and wiped the jam with your thumb on his lip.

He then laughs for realizing the reason you start over and he started to wiped his mouth again with hand. “Can you stay overnight at my house today?” He smiled and gave you a puppy look. “Sure why not.” You drinks your apple juice. “Really? Aww thanks baby, you rock!” He smiled  and pinched your cheek.

 

 

 

 

end

 

 

Thank you for reading :'>