Blue Rose

Blue Rose

 

September, 17th 2011

It was confession day in Korea and almost all people celebrate this day by confessing their love or go on a date. I walk through the florist shop. It’s been 9 in the morning and I’ve been walk around this flower market for 2 hours  and I still can’t find the flower that I looking for. I keep wiping sweat that dripping on my face. Then I decide to entered a nearby flourish, hopes that I can find that flower here.

“Annyeong”, said the shop owner, welcomed me.

“Annyeong”, I answered with a big, tired grin. “I was looking for…”, I said as my eyes wonder around the shop and in a minutes my eyes stopped on a flower that I’ve been looking for, “That!!!.” I run into the flower.

  

“Ah, Blue Rose?”, she said while walking toward me which still amused by it’s beauty.

“I’ve been searching this flower in all florist here but I can’t find it then here it is, smile beautifully here”, I said while keep observing the flower.

“Ne, it’s a rare flower. It’s arrived this morning and I order it specially to celebrate Confession Days today. I never buy Blue rose before since not many people want it.”

“Gomawo eomonim, jeongmal gomawoyo”, I said as give her a big smile.

“Cheon. I’ll wrap it for you. Do you want the greeting card too?”

“Ah ani, just the flower.”

“Keuraeyo”, she said as she took the flower and bring it to the counter.

After I paid my beautiful flower and bid a goodbye to the shop owner, I walk to my boyfriend’s apartment cause I know that he got holiday today.

I simply slide in my card key then open the door. His apartment seem empty. “Baby~~~~ are you home?” I sing a bit loud. No answer which mean he’s still sleep. I hide my flower behind my back and peek into his room. He’s rolled into ball under his blanket. I giggle. I know that he can’t stand the air conditioner and too lazy to turned it off so I grab the remote, on the table, and turned it off.

Kevin stretch his body, but still closed his eyes, mumble, “Thanks for saving me.” He continued his sleep.

I put both of my hand on my waist then my eyes wandered into the window which still closed by the curtain. I smirk while walking toward the curtain. I put my flower on the desk and opened the curtain. In a second, the darkness turned into brightness. I pull out his blanket and shout, “ Morning Vinnie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”

Kevin just simply closed both of his ear with his hand which I pulled it down but then he buried his head under his pillow. It annoyed me, then an idea just struck into my head. “I want to break up”, I said in a firm voice.

Kevin then woke up, open his big eyes while looking at me, “Mwo?!”

I sigh deeply, “Did I have to say that to wake you up? Ah, jinja”, I said as l leave his room.

“Hye-mi-ya~~”, shout Kevin in husky voice.

I walk toward the kitchen, put two glasses in the counter and make hot chocolate. A hand sliding around my waist and the other one sneak into my neck. “I’m sleepy”, Kevin said as he kiss my neck, makes my body shiver.

“Kev, don’t…”, as I turned around and closed his mouth with my palm, giving him a death glare.

Kevin raised both of his hand, surrender. “Okay, Miss. I won’t.”

I smile sweetly at him and hand him his hot choco. We headed to the living room.

“Did you sleep well last night?”, I asked him while put my glass on the table and the television.

“Yeah, but my whole body still aching.”

“Aigo~~” I run behind his couch and massage his back.

“Ah…that’s make me feel better”, as he close his eyes, enjoying my massage.

“Oh, I forgot something”, I said as I run into Kevin’s room

I look around the bedroom but I can’t find the blue rose. Where did I put that flower? Did I leave that on the kitchen? When I turned around, I see Kevin stand on the doorway. “Did you looking for something?”, he asked as he approach me.

“Yeah…I think I left ‘something’ here but…well, I’m not sure where I left it actually”, I said while my eyes keep observing the whole bedroom.

“Did you looking for…this?”, he said as he pull out his hand from his back.

I was so surprise to see that blue rose already on his hand. I look down and sigh deeply. “You found it?” Now my surprised ruined.

“Hey, don’t be sad. Don’t let this blue rose beat your beauty, you should smile”, Kevin said as he lift up my chin.

“But I want to give you that as a surprise but now it failed”, I said as I pout.

“Who say so? It’s perfect and I still surprised, how can you find this rare flower? It’s blue, my favorite and it’s really beautiful.”

“Well, I’ve search all over the flower market to find that blue rose. I spent two hours, walking back and forth till I finally  found it.”

Kevin peck my pouty lips and smile. “Now that I’d kiss your pout away, you should smile.”

I give him wide grin and kiss his cheek. He ruffle my hair and hug me tight. I close my eyes and whispered to him, “Today is Confession Day and I want to confess that…I love you.”

“I love you too, baby, and thanks for this two wonderful years that you give to me.”

I nod in his warmth hug.