3 : Forgotten Memories..

It Turns Upside Down

The sun rises brightly. Your fair-skinned face shines brightly because of the sunrise and it makes Hoya woke up from his dream. "I've been greeted by her beautiful face.. Such a goddess' face.." he thought. You still in the deep sleep. The sweats are making your face wet. Seems you had a bad dream. You got up with a shocked face. "It can't be..." you murmured. Hoya that still lay in his bed got up and give you a glass of water. "Gwaenchana?" he asked. "N.. Ne.." you said. Forgot about the dream, you shocked because Hoya is beside you. "Yah!! @#$!&$^@!!!" you said. "What? What did you say?" he asked. He chuckled because after you say "Yah!!", you talk like reading a spell. "Wh-why d-d-did y-y-you sle-sleep here? With me......" you said. "Why? Is it wrong? You're my going-to-be wife, so it's OK. I'm also not doing anything to you. Look, you're fine right?" he said. You nodded. "By the way, are you hungry? Today my parents are going abroad for our engagement. They want to prepare something special for us. So, we two left here, alone.. Only two of us.." he said. "I'll make breakfast for us!" he continued and leave the room. You went to the bathroom and bring your clothes. "Wow, what a huge bathroom...." you thought. You lock up the door. After placing the clothes, you went to the shower and showering. Meanwhile, Hoya still making you a breakfast. He just prepare a simple breakfast for you two.

You finished showering and dress yourself up. You then go to the kitchen and saw everything are set on the table. "Wow, it must be delicious!" you thought. Hoya tip-toed from behind and closing your eyes with his hands. You take off his hands from your eyes gently and turn back. "Ta-daa!" He's holding a tiny box. "W-wah.. What is this?" you said. He open the box and bend his knees to you. He sang Be Mine to you.

"...Naekko haja
Naega neol saranghae, eo?
Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naega neol ggeutggaji chaekimjilgae.."
 

He sang the whole song and make your heart melt. "Oh, Hoya-ssi, so sweet..." you said and blushing. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. "I will!" you said happily. You hugged him and he put the ring in your finger. You two then have the breakfast. You two had a long conversation. Hoya then asks about your dream. "It's just memories.. About my mom.... But I think I never did something like I did in my dream..." you said. "Oh.. I see.." he said. He won't continue to ask because he knew that you will cry if he keep asking you.

You two finished the breakfast and go to school. When you two got off from the car, a group of girls stands near school's front gate. Because you need to hurry, you rushed and waved bye to Hoya. You stopped by those girls. "Ya! What are you doing with my Hoya oppa?! Why are you with him?" one of them asked. "We're just going to school together. Why? Is anything wrong?" you said bravely. "Really? I don't believe it!" she said. The girls started to attacking you. "Hey, it's still morning... And I get attacked? Really...." you said. You never been this weak, but you cried. You really want to punch them one by one. But you can't move. "You .. Hahahaha!" they said. Hoya from afar saw it and stop them. "Hey!! What are you doing to her?! She's my going-to-be wife! Don't touch her!" he said. "Oppa! But this is not the right one for you!" she said. "Yeah! She's right!" the others said. "Who are you to say things like that? Do you even know her? Do you even know why?" he said. They shocked of what Hoya has said. He wears his jacket to you and bring you inside. The girls are pissed off.

Hoya bring you up to the healthcare units in your school. The teacher ask you to change the clothes since it's dirty. Hoya wait outside. You finished changing and went outside. You saw Hoya and come to him. He brought you to your class and he run to his class. You bowed sorry to your teacher and go back to your seat. Your seat-mate seems worried. "Are you OK? Just ignore those girls, they always like that!" she said. "Yes, I'm OK.." you said and continue to pay attention to the teacher. Suddenly your head hurts. While you walking to the teacher to ask for a permission, you fell.

- Flashback -

You saw your mother coming right to you and gave you your ice cream. You like vanilla one. You two walked around the park. Your father who just finished his work, came to you and hugged you. He held you up in the air and with your parents, you happily play together........

- End of Flashback -

"Ah!!" you screamed. Your seat-mate shocked and got up from her seat. "Yah, ~~~~~-ah.. You shocked me! Gwaenchana?" she asked. "No, my head hurts.." you said. "I think you should see the doctor. Ms. Yang called your father and he's on his way to pick you up. Do you want to leave a message to Hoya oppa?" she said. "No, thanks. I will inform him myself later.." you said. Your father finally came up. He help you to walk up to the car. It's the recess time so Hoya appeared in the hall. "Hyung, isn't that ~~~~~? I think she's sick.." Myungsoo said. Hoya went to you and your father. "~~~~~-ssi, gwaenchana?" he asked. "No, my head hurts.. I need to see the doctor.." you said. "I'm going with you!" he said. "You don't need. Just finish the class and go see me later, okay?" you said. "Okay then.." he said. You leave him and go to the hospital.

While in the hospital the nurse changed your clothes and the doctor come to see you after you changed. He asked you about the headache and you told everything to him, with the flashback also. The doctor seems to understand your problems. "I think I you need to rest here for 3 days.. In case if you get a headache again" he said. "Yes, doctor. Gamsahamnida." you said. "Ne, cheonmaneyo" he said. He bowed and left you. You sleep for a while.

While you sleep, you saw what you saw before in the flashback. You got up and sweating. "Did I ever do that? Why don't I remember it..." you said. Your head hurts again and there isn't anyone in your room. "Appa..... Eom....ma.........."

- To Be Continued -