Kyungsoo(9)

Love from a bet

Kyungsoo:
"I'm not walking you home today? Aww but Nana was looking forward to seeing you." I smiled apologetically at Xiumin.
"I'm sorry. Tomorrow I promise." I laughed as Xiumin seemed to make a pouting look. I ruffled his hair, "I'll make it up to you." He looked up at me.
"Alright... Oh did you get what type of candy Kai liked?" I tilted my head at his question. 
"What?" Xiumin rolled his eyes before he began to laugh.
"Remember I texted you yesterday wanting to know if you were okay. Kai had taken you home and I said to thank him I would bring him his favorite candy." 
"Oh, no... No I didn't." Xiumin patted my shoulder.
"Well I guess you'll just have to go and ask him."
"Ask him?"
"Now." Xiumin suddenly pulled me up and took my tray. He looked at me, flashing me a gummy smile. I quickly waved my hands at him.
"No... No." 
"Is Kyungsoo being a scaredy cat? Besides you'll have to like him at some point. It's not like you to be rude and you seem to do that a lot to  Kai." I bit my bottom lip as Xiumin said this. 'I was pretty rude to him.' 
"Fine but you have to come with me. I mean you are the one who wants to thank him." Xiumin seemed to blush as he looked away. He quickly went and dumped the trays before coming back to where I was.