Final

Tag Team WoW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

“Oh you so know we’re going to kick your asses.” Chanyeol yelled out at the boys on the other side of the room.

“You only say that because I’m on your team Chanyeol.” Baekhyun smirked as he chose his character on screen.

“Whatever Baek. Just know that we’re going to win.” The two high fived and looked back at the screen.

“Just come on and pick your freaking characters already. I’m getting older and closer to death every second you take adding shields to your Protoss.” Jongin complained. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“It’s not my fault I came prepared. You and your little Zerg Queen of Blades can my-”

“Baekhyun! Enough!” Joonmyun chastised from the table behind the couch.

“Whatever, let’s just play!” Sehun whined. Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and started the game.

--

It wasn’t long before Jongin and Sehun were cursing under their breath. Apparently whatever Baekhyun had done at the beginning of the game at paid off because they currently were getting their asses kicked.

--


Chanyeol and Baekhyun both jumped up yelling to the high heavens as Sehun and Jongin just groaned and shrank into the couch in defeat.

“We freaking won!” Chanyeol’s smile looked like his face was about to rip into two. He placed his hands on either side of Baekhyun’s face and kissed the smaller in an excited outburst.

Baekhyun’s eyes went wide but he didn’t go to move away. Instead, he placed his hands on Chanyeol’s forearms and held him into place, returning the kiss.

Baekhyun’s lips were wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter