Hakyeon

Lazy Mornings

You wake up still sleepy, face nuzzled into the nape of the neck, arms around a familiar waist inhaling a familiar scent. You nuzzle closer getting the most of the warmth emitting from the other person and sigh ready to fall back into slumber. The other shift, lifting his head trying to register you and the feeling. He slowly turns around to face you and smile seeing your eyes are closed shut. A smile lingers on his face and he slides an arm around your waist bringing the two of you closer. You open your eyes and smile lazily. "Good morning" his voice is hoarse from sleep and you reply with an equally hoarse voice. "Good morning Hakyeom" he chuckles and you slide closer, nuzzling in his neck again. The hums and plays with your hair. You feel yourself slowly slipping back to sleep and don't resist because today you have no obligations. When you wake up again, it is by a gentle nudge in the shoulder.

"You were snoring and it was bothering me" "You are lying I don’t snore". You pout. "It was so loud I couldn't go back to sleep". You whine. "Stop teasing me". "I changed rooms to not be bothered" You huff and turn your back to him. "I made coffee". You don't move still showing your back. You feel him get up from the matress and hear his feets hit the floor as he walks away. You concentrate on the sounds trying to figure out where Hakyeon went. You hear his footsteps getting closer and getting to your side of the bed.The matress dips from his weight and you open an eye. He is sitting on the edge of the bed, a steaming cup in his hand. The morning light giving him a glowing look. As if he felt you looking at him, he looks into your eyes and smile, presenting the cup. "Your coffee". You stare without moving still looking at the glowing man in front of you.

You sit up in bed giving him more space. He carefully sit next to you and hands the cup. You blow on the hot beverage watching the steam swirl up. You take a sip tasting a coffee just like you always make it. "What about you ?" "Your snoring was enough of a wake up" he grins playfully.  You punch him lightly "Stop saying that, I don’t snore" "Then next time I will record you". You put down the cup on the bedside table carefully and lunge at him. He catches your arms and keep you in a tight embrace stilling your mouvements. His backios resting against your chest and the regular breathing calms you. You look up, head almost resting on his shoulder and open your mouth to say something.  Before the first words comes out he leans down and kisses the tip of your nose. He chuckles.

"What is so funny ?" " I aimed for your lips but because of the angle I kissed your nose". You wiggle in his arms and strech to make your lips meet. "Should we just stay in bed today ?"  You nod and smile liking the idea. He shuffles making himself more confortable and stretches to reach the bedside table on his side to get his his book. He is still hugging you and can't reach the book. Hakyeon is huffing while struggling, not letting go of you. You giggle making him stop in his struggling. "You could let go of me to get your book it would be easier" He pouts. "But I don't want to let go of you." "It will be for a few seconds and you can go back to hugging me right after. I can also get my book." He ponders still pouting and slowly unlacing his arms.

He grabs his book and you do the same. He almost throws himself back to you and you chuckle at his action. He puts an arm around your waist and you snuggle into his side. You both open your book and resume your reading occasionally caressing a hand or kissing. The sound of a rumbling stomach interups the silence and you blush as your stomach protests again for food. Hakyeon chuckles. "Someone is hungry". You blush harder and close your book. "It is late. We could eat breakfast and go back to bed after". The looks at you and pat his stomach.  "I am not hungry" "Then you can stay here while I eat" "I don't want to be alone". He pouts exaggeratedly making you laugh. You leave the bed and hear him scramble to put his book away and follow you to the kitchen.

 

This is the last one and was the hardest to write I hope you enjoyed them !