He's a spy!

Why they call me Zelo...

 While the stuff in Chapter 3 is occurring....

___________________________________________________________

Daehyun glared at Jongup.

“Why didn’t you stop him?” he said in rage.

Jongup shrugged. “I tried. If I would have did more, he would have probably dragged me in too."

Daehyun shrugged. “We have to get him out of there before it's too late.”  Suddenly they heard the sound of a shot come from the inside of the room. Then silence filled the air as Daehyun squinted. “I shall go in there!”

Jongup grabbed his sleeve to stop him. “You said we don’t go in there and interrupt. Daehyun shrugged as he turned towards him. “It doesn’t matter now. Junhong is in there. You don’t know my name?”

Jongup just rolled his eyes. “I know your name and know what you're going to do. Don’t abuse your power.”

“I know who I am. I’m a spy.” He said running towards the door to sneak in. Jongup grabbed his waist. “No! You said!! I know you!!!”

Daehyun continued to reach for the doorknob while Jongup restrained him. “Jongup, let me do it!!! Before I sing!!”

“Just stop!!”

“Nono-nono-nono-nono NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

The vibration of his voice echoed through the building as the lights began to rock. Jongup released his grip to covered his ears. The glass of every door in the hallway shattered except for the door before them. Then followed the lights on the ceiling as the hallway grew into darkness. Jongup covered Daehyun's mouth as he looked around. “I told you not to do it!!”

Daehyun looked around in confusion while he removed his hand. “Why didn’t the window crack to this door?”

“This window can’t be broken. It’s strong. Why do you think Yongguk has his work in there?”

“Oh…”