03.

Baking Sweets Surprise

Today marks your one year anniversary with Xiumin. I know it was along time since we last pick things up, but your bakery was a success and Xiumin became an idol. Knowing both of you are having very busy lives now, does not mean you still don't see each other. Xiumin would sneak out of his dorm and visit you when you're on your break and you take any chance to buy Exo tickets to see him. You were finishing your last costumer's order, when a familiar face walked into the bakery.

" Hello sir, what would you like for this evening?" you said, then giggled. " hey." Xiumin said and leaned in to peck your lips. " hurry up, so we can go on our date." he whined, pulling his cap down. " Okay, just sit over there." you ordered him, pointing towards the chair near the counter. He then sat on the chair looking at you, while you stock up for tomorrow. " Finish, I'll be back, I just have to change my clothes." you said then rushed to your locker. When you got out, you walked to Xiumin and held his hand, walking out of the bakery.

" So, where are you planning to take me for tonight?" you asked, looking around. " Do you remember where our first date was?" he said, looking down at you. " um, was it that restaurant were we always go to every Friday?" you asked. " No." he said, pouting. " Oh, sorry. Let's see..." you said, looking around, then you saw the very restaurant you remember having your first kiss with Xiumin. " Oh, is it that one?" you asked, pointing happily at the building. He smiled, then nodded.

You both walked to the restaurant and entered the building. You were actually surprised when he reserved a spot at the balcony outside. He then blind folded you and guided you outside. When he took them off, you were welcomed with a cozy, romantic looking picnic table with red scented candles and roses. You couldn't stop smiling like an idiot ever since you were blind folded. " I kinda asked my manger for extra money to make this date perfect." he said, pulling a chair for you to sit on. " This is so nice of you." you said, sitting down. " Oh, I also already ordered your favorite." he said, blushing. You were so lucky to have someone like Xiumin; he was just amazing.

" Xiumin, thanks for being an awsome boyfriend." you said, leaning in to kiss him. He also leaned in and started kissing you until you were interupted by a cough.You pulled away first, blushing hard. " Uh, t-thank you." he said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Both of you were silent with the food in front of you, until you broke into a laugh, making Xiumin laugh as well. " Why does that always happen to us?" you asked, chuckling. " I know." he said. You both started to dig in and had a conversation. When you both finished, your favorite love song played (of course, requested by Xiumin) as he led you to a small area for the both of you to dance together. Your body's slowly rocked back and forth as you rested your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes.

" Happy anniversary, ______." he said.

" Happy anniversary, Xiumin." you said, as you both continued dancing the night away.