Chapter 1

Princess And The Poor 'Prince'

Author's POV

PYAAARR!

"What is this?! Who told you to make orange juice, huh?!" a girl's voice is echoing in the dining room. In front of her is her maid who is now standing and hanging her head low, afraid of the young lady in front of her who has just thrown a glass of juice to the floor.

"Now go and make me mango juice! Remember-MANGO-JUICE!" she says sternly. Her maid just nods and goes back to the kitchen to make what she has ordered.

Krystal Jung. The girl is Krystal Jung, the daughter of the second richest person in Korea, Jung Ji Hoon. Growing in a very rich family, she becomes very spoiled and arrogant. Everything she wants, she must get.

She has an older sister who is now studying business in SM High. She often lives in her mansion only with her sister (and their hundreds maid) because her parents are often busy with their business trip.

"Yah! What was that, Soojung?" her sister's voice makes her startled.

"N-Nothing, unnie. I just....," she is so scared of her sister.

"Just what? Scolding some maids for no reason again?!" her sister scolds her. She begins to hang her head low just like her maid earlier (Karma oohh Karma)

"Don't do that again! Grow up, Soojung! You're 18 years old for God's sake!" Jessica, her sister, says sternly. Krystal just nods and obeys what her sister said.

Jessica is indeed different from her little sister since she is more mature. She hates some things like irresponsibility, arrogance, spoiled, and some other things like that. That is why she always tells her sister to grow up and be more responsible to herself.

"After you finish your breakfast, quickly go to the car. I'll drive you to school," Jessica says again as she grabs her stuffs and walks towards garage.

"Yes, unnie," Krystal answers.

 

 

Meanwhile on the other place, at the same time.

 

 

"Moommm, I go!" a girl shouts as she steps towards her house's door.

"Amber, you forget your lunch box!" her mom calls and hands her the lunch box.

Yes, the girl is Amber. If you think she is going to school, you are wrong. She is going to the cafe where she works every day. Well, she lives in a not really rich family, so she insists to go to work, in order to help to earn more money and help her family, even though at the beginning her parents are hesitant because she is still too young: 18 years old.

She lives with her foster parents, Mister and Mrs Lee, since she has lost her parents in a car accident when she was only 5 years old. She also has an older sister, Victoria, who is now living in another country to get a better job. Every month, her sister always sends some money in order to help her family fulfilling what they need.

"Thank you, mom. Bye!" she says and kisses her mother's cheeks, then leave. She grabs her bicycle, put her earphones, plays some musics on her tracklist, then starts riding her bicycle. On her way, she sees some students in their uniforms. Seeing it, she begins wondering if someday she will get an opportunity to go to school. However, even though she never goes to school, she is very smart because every day when she is not really busy, she always goes to a library near her workplace and reads some books there. It somehow increases her knowledge.

"Good morning, Amber," some Ahjummas greet her.

"Good morning, Ahjumma," she politely greets them back and shows her bright smile. Besides being smart, she is also friendly, cheerful, adorable, and....

"Good morning, Amber-oppa!" yeah, she is very handsome for a girl. It was proven from those girls who happily greeted her. People have already known that she is a girl though she is very handsome. However, some girls are keep calling her 'oppa'. Well, that's not a big deal for her since she is truly tomboy and as gentle as men.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi amazing readers!^^ How was it? Boring? Dull? Not interesting? I know it! I have no idea what I have written here -_-

However, I hope you enjoy it and thank you for reading it^^

Next chapter will be updated soon^^ so, keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~

Don't hesitate to leave any comments, critics, requests, or anything. Just spit it out and show me your love^^

Bye^^v