No more mistake !

YEBUM: Love me for a Reason

(Kibum POV) 

Tuut tuut ...

"Yoboseyo?" answered Yesung in a calm way

"Yesung ah... I... I  have something to say to you.. Can we meet...?"  I said nervously.. 

"Bianne. I have a wedding to go to. Bye." 

What? He hang up just like that.. and WEDDING? is he getting married? with who?  

Aish! I can't stand this anymore! No matter what my parent or family thinks... I want to be with Yesung no matter what! 

(Author POV) 

Kibum then drove to Leeteuk's apartment. 

"Leeteuk-shi! Yah Leeteuk-shi!" he knocked on Leeteuk's door almost like was about to brake it.

"Aish! Yah! What are you thinking you're doing? Ah~ Kibum-shi! What do you want?" asked Leeteuk angrily. 

"Where is Yesung?" Kibum asked nervously 

"Weao? Why are you still looking for him? Haven't you had enough hurting his heart and feelings?" 

"I know. I had to do it! I..." 

"Had to? Had to? That is just pathetic!" Leeteuk interupted. 

"Just tell me where is he.." 

"What for? So you could hurt his feeling more?!" 

"I need to tell him everything... Please tell me where is he..." 

"He is at a wedding...with Donghae. He is getting married." 

"Bo?! where at?" 

"Come with me. I'm going to that wedding." said Leeteuk

They drove for about 30 minutes. The ceramony was about to begin. 

"I must stop the wedding...!" Kibum step out of the car and run as fast as he could. 

"Yah! Yah! that doesn't look like what you're thinking" but Leeteuk words was pointless. Kibum was already far away.

"Daily beloved, we are gathered here to witness..." 

"STOP THE WEDDING!" The raven's speech was interuppted. trying to speak breathlessly..."Yesung-ah... you can't marry him! He is not made for you! I am! I love you so much Yesung-ah! Please don't marry him..." 

Kibum speech was paused when he was a bride next to Donghae. 

(Yesung POV) 

KIBUM?! what does he mean i can't marry him? what is he on about. 

(Author POV) 

Yesung then walked towards Kibum and straight away grab Kibum wrist and drag him out of the church. 

"Just what wehere you thinking?" shouted Yesung. At this moment the situation was the other way round. Before Yesung would be the girl and act all sweet and Kibum the boy being strong protecting Yesung. 

"I... I thought you were going to get married with that Donghae guy." 

"Bo? Hahahahahahahahahahahahah .... I think you'd miss heard." 

"Then why are you here? And what relationship have you got with that Donghae guy?" 

"Aigoo... Donghae hyung is my senior while I was in high school. He wanted me to sings at his wedding."

"Ah~ Now I understand.... Bianne..." 

"It okay. You were miss heard." 

"No! I'm sorry for making you suffer..." Then there was nothing but silent. 

".I..." before Yesung could say another word, he noticed Kibum's finger was already on Yesung's lips. 

"Shh... for this moment... just listen to what I am going say.. Arasso!" 

"Ne.. Arasso" 

"Look... I'm really sorry I act so cold towards you on the day we meet after I came back. I thought that if I dumped you in a harsh way you would hate me and find someone else... and as for me I could fall in love with someone else knowing that you already hated me..."

"I..I could never hate you Kibummie... I love you..." tears start to run down Yesung's cheeks 

"I know.. I really hurt having to do that. I missed you so much." 

"I missed you more that you could imagine. I got ill for a week after that day at the cafe..." 

"And I am really sorry for that...will you take me back?" 

"You were never abandoned by me..." said Yesung... 

Kibum hugged Yesung. Kibum then grabbed Yesung's hand and slip the ring that was thrown to Kibum before. 

".. I .. I..." Before Yesung could continue... Kibum's lips was already paste tp Yesung's lips. Their kissed was full of passion and heat. Yesung was really over the moon knowing that his baby is back. 

"Baby... I promise you I will never hurt you ever again! Never! " cried out Kibum.........

---------------------------++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------------

After they make up..Kibum went up to Donghae...

"Donghae... bianne for ruining your wedding.."Donghae just laughed. Kibum then went to Leeteuk..

"Leeteuk-shi bianne. and thank you.." 

"Thank You? For what?" Leeteuk raised his eyebrow..

"Kamsahamnida for taking a good care of my beautiful baby while I wasn't here.." 

"Oh.. Hmm.., You better take care of him after this. If not I'll take him away from you and make him MINE!" 

"Leeteuk sunbae!" Yesung hit Leeteuk's arm and blushed.