; 일

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was only around lunch time when the caramel-haired girl got out of bed, as expected from the lazy girl. She yawned, slipped her feet into a pair of pink fluffy slippers and did a bit of stretching around her arms before making her way down the stairs, to the kitchen table.  As she streamed down the curved stairway, she tied a quick bun whilst thinking of what to do for the day.

 

Stephanie was her first name, followed by Hwang Miyoung. Although she doesn't really like her Korean name, her late mother likes to call her that teasingly, seeing the signature eyesmile on her face always made her mother crack a smile.  But today, she's currently known as Tiffany and god knows why she would change and use another name. However, ever since her mother left, she has been feeling more on the lonely side but she didn't necessarily take these feelings into a negative context either.

 

Her father didn't really look out for her too much since he trusted Tiffany and found her to be quite an independent girl. He bought her a small two-story apartment which was just fit for one or two people to live in and is not worried at all with Tiffany living alone. Once in a while though, he does visit and complain on how messy her apartment was sometimes as Tiffany didn’t really liked cleaning up.

 

Tiffany skipped her way towards the kitchen, leaning against the countertop she poured some hot cocoa into her cup, topped along with a tiny bit of marshmallows which makes the texture of the morning drink enjoyable for the taste buds of her tongue. As soon as she started sipping on the edge of the cup, her phone started vibrating on the table.

 

Tiffany glanced over to check her phone and broke into a wide grin at the sight of the caller ID. “Hello,” Tiffany greeted as she answered the call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter