Epilogue

WITH YOU {Completed}

Hebe hasten her pace as she walks among the crowd of people in her school ground.There was a smile in her face,a picture of triumph and happiness and nostalgia.She looked at her school ground for the last time, and she smiled,remembering the thoughts and images.Memories of her years spent in the school,came into her.It has been a good four years of her life ,of learning and growing up and having fun with her classmates and her friends.

She will miss the early morning rush to go to her class.The old building,where the door creaked every time you open it,the library with the strict librarian who command an out most silence from everybody who enter her abode.The cafeteria where her friends Ella and Selina hang out the most,the trees in the ground with the changing colors ,which reminds her most of the time,what season of the year they are.So many memories tucked in her heart,and she knows she will always treasure them with all her heart.

Today,Jiro will be waiting for her in the office.She have just gotten her diploma,and she will be too proud to present it to him,who was always been her inspiration to all of this.Now she have a degree that she can be proud of.And now she knew that she is ready to face the challenge of a new role and responsibilities,the challenge of a new beginning for her.She knew that she is up to the challenge as long as Jiro will be by her side.

Hebe was little bit out of breath when she reached the office.Her cheeks is pink and glowing not only because of the walk but also because of the excitement that has been building inside of her.

The secretary smiled at the sight of her as soon as she entered the office.Her Boss has been waiting for her.Everything has been set up already ,as instructed by Jiro.

"Hello Miss Tian,Mr Wang has been waiting for you." she said.

Hebe bowed down and murmured "Thank you,"

She open the door and Jiro was just there waiting for her,as he scooped her up for a hug,and then his lips found her...as Hebe feel the passion and the love that has been there all along.His kisses becoming passionate with each seconds that there lips are locked.

She was melting with his kisses and she cannot think of anything else but Jiro and the sweet sensation that she felt,kissing him.Only him can take her to this kind happiness of such level,nobody else....that she knew it in her heart.Though she never have anybody but Jiro,but she knew for sure that he is the one for her,and she is so lucky to have him in her life.

He finally let go of her,as they out of air already.Jiro smiled at her and she giggled with laughter.

"Jiro I did it.I finally did it.I got my diploma now." as she reach out for the big envelope that she dropped from her hand when he kissed her.

"Yes,I know and I am so proud of you.I cannot ask for a better girlfriend." Jiro said."So now you think,you are ready for the next step?"

"And what is that?" Hebe asked.Her eyes is sparkling with excitement and her heart is pounding."What do you have in mind Mr Jiro Wang?"

"Are you ready to be my wife? " Jiro said as he knelt down in front of her."Miss Hebe Tian Fu Zhen ,will you marry me? I promise to be faithful and will love only you all of my life."

"Oh Jiro." as tears came to her."Yes, oh yes I will marry you.I waited for you for a lifetime.I'll marry you and only you." as she took Jiro's hand to take him up,as they hugged each other.

"Ahhh and I almost forgot the ring.This ring has been waiting for you." Jiro said as he took a small box from his pocket and then a ring with a single stone shines brightly before them.

Jiro slid the ring in her finger as he kissed her hand."I love you Hebe.I love very much and I intend to spend the rest of my life with you." Jiro said as he stared at her face.

"I love you too Jiro,only you and I want to be with you forever." Hebe said.Jiro wiped the tears from her eyes,and then kissed her full on the lips....and then no words are ever needed as their actions speak for themselves.....of their love for each other.Jiro and Hebe loving each other forever....

************** THE END **************

Thanks to everybody who read and supported my stories....