This is my room !!!

love is a messed up GIFT ???

NEXT DAY CONVERSATION

( Yoona was sleeping in her bed when suddenly thump... she heard something jump inside her room she rubbed her eyes and opened them slowly and SAW !!!!)

YOONA : MINHO OPPA !!!!??? ( she rubbed her eyes profusely and opened her eyes again and "minho " was not there anymore... ) Phew... thank god it was just a dream !!! oh well back to sleep....

( she closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep she turned around to the other side of her queen size bed with her eyes still closed.... when she fell hot breathe toygh her face she slowly opened her eyes and...)

YOONA : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINHO : NO no shut up shut your mouth ( he covered yoona's mouth with his hand )

( Minho was actually lieing down beside yoona on her bed )

YOONA : ( she removed minho's hand from ) yah !!! what are you doing here in MY room !!!!!

MINHO : Urm....was'nt sleepy hehehe

YOONA : How can you jump inside a girls room at ( she looked at the ceiling clock ) 4AM !!!!

MINHO : i said i was'nt sleept sooo i came here.... GOT IT !!!

YOONA : no get out !!! go away !!! go shoooo

MINHO : No!

YOONA : YAH this is my..... ( she was interupted by the knocking of the door ) Oh no !

YURI : ( who was outside yoona's room ) yoon! are you okay i heard you scream...open the door..

MINHO : HAHA ! what you're not gonna open the door okay i will help you... ( he jumped out of yoona's bed and walked straight to the door but was stopped by yoona )

YOONA : ~ what do you think you are doing are you crazy or what... do you want to die... do you want me to die... aish!!! Go away now...~

MINHO : Go away ? how ??? ( he scarstically used a cute 3 year old voice to annoy yoona )

YURI : yoona !!! open the door !!

YOONA : na otukea...okay go hide under the bed... go... go...go...

MINHO : okay but first give me a ...urm...kiss

YOONA : WHAT !!! no way

MINHO : then fine let me greet your sister... ( he started walking to the door again but was stopped by yoona again )

YOONA : AISH...YOU !!! fine !!

( Yoona gave a peck on minho's hand )

YOONA : enough now go..

MINHO : OI ! what in the world was that... what am i a preist !!!

YOONA : urgh !!! god why is his sooo stupid...

MINHO : PALI....unless you want me go greet your sister... faster sweety...

YOONA : ( she just stared at minho for a while, minho bent down a little to match yoona's height to make things easier for her... yoona ) gosh here goes nothing ( she placed a short but very sweet peck on minho's flawless cheek ) Okay done... pali go hide under the bed go...

( minho just followed yoona instructions and hid under the bed quietly , yoona went and opened the door )

YOONA : Ah unnie hi! ( she waved her hand but realised it was very awkward so she immediately lowered her hand )

YURI : what took you soo long to open the door i was about to ask the security to barge open the door...

YOONA : i was sleeping...with my ear piece on... so i could'nt hear anything hehe ( she cooked up a good lie )

YURI : i heard you scream... and i heard a guy's voice ics anyone inside..

YOONA : No! i was singing the...urm...urm...ah ! DBSK's mirotic i was... immitating changmin's scream... hahaha

YURI : okay... anyway i will be leaving out early today sooo take care okay... urm... i wyou sure nothings wrong..

YOONA : Yup !! no prob unnie gooo sleep bye.. ( snd closed the door )

YURI : what's wrong with her ! tsk... that choding

MINHO'S POV

WOW !!! did yoona just k..kiss me... OH  MY GOD ! why do i fell sooo blessed.. the momment her lips touched me i had this funny feeling again... wait am i falling for her ??? But i'm choi minho... i can't fall in love.. can i !!! i hope someone can help me figure out my feelings for yoona.... plsss.... well she sure can lie well to her sister but wait... singing mirotic while sleeping.... hahaha which idoit will believe that...

CONVERSATION

YOONA : yah ! oppa come out...

MINHO : you like DBSK !!!

YOONA : OF COURSE who would'nt love them

MINHO : ( even though he knew that yoona was just their fan he still kinda felt jealous but ore importantly he could'nt help but to see yoona's body , she was wearing a green night gown )

 betseyjohnson-pjs.jpgthe night gown !!!

YOONA : ( yoona realised that minho was looking at her body sooo she quickly pulled her blanket to cover her body ) urm... oppa i think it's time for you to go now ...

MINHO : go ??? no! look ( he ped his back pack and showed her his clothes... later like around 7 am we will leave for the guest house together sooo... i am staying here in your room till then...

YOONA : but...

MINHO : no buts im yoona missy.... remember the rules.... * yawn now i am sleepy i am gonna sleep...

YOONA : You can sleep on the couch there ( there was a couch in yoona's room )

MINHO : sleep on the couch !!!  you got to be kidding me! i am sleeping on your bed...

YOONA : what ??

MINHO : you can sleep beside me if you want to i don't mind you know.. ( he jumped on yoona's bed )

YOONA : what the... AISH!!! ( she climbed up on her bed... and slept at the side of the bed. minho saw her and chuckled a little  )

MINHO : You can sleep closer to me... do'nt fall over okay hehehe

( Yoona was lieing down not moving a inch... she closed her eyes but could'nt sleep... her heartbeat was raising when she thought of minho lying down beside her... Minho realised that yoona was'nt sleeping sooo he decided to tease and scare yoona a little ( hehe evil minho ) )

MINHO : ( he purposely laid his hand on yoonas body...pretending to sleep then ... slowly he he brought his leg and put it over yoona again... causing yoona to get shocked she turned a little to see minho.. but he was petendind to be asleep...) 

YOONA : aish this guy ( she tried to remove minho;s hands and leg from her but minho suddenly used his muscular hands to wrap around yoona's waist causing her to get suffocated ) ah!!! oppa! oppa ! wake up ( she started whacking minho's hand but minho who was just pretending to sleep just peeked at her and giggled a little looking at yoona's fuastrated face )

( to make things more scarier for yoona he brought his face near yoona's face.... causing her to close her eyes super tightly.... minho opened his eyes and saw yoona looking sooo petrified closing her eyes... he just chuckled because of her cuteness and placed a sweet kiss on yoona's foreheard... he was about to let go of yoona but he realised that she had alreay fallen asleep ... )

MINHO : she's asleep?? what a sleepy head haha ... yes i love you yoona i really do...  if i only can say this with guts when you are awake...

YOONA'S POV

 WHY !!! is he hugging me sooo tight this is super uncomfortable is he really or is he pretending... but well he sure feels warm... WAIT what the hell am i saying.. miutes ticked by and slowly my eyes started to fall... and ___ZZZZZZZzZZZZ ..

sorry for the minyoon chapter again... i just love this pair soo much for now!!! next chapter would be consisting of all the 4 boys and yoona..... plsss comment on the story and give me ideas THANK YOU - chu bye bye sorry for the minyoon chapter again... i just love this pair soo much for now!!! next chapter would be consisting of all the 4 boys and yoona..... plsss comment on the story and give me ideas THANK YOU - chu bye bye 

orry for the minyoon orry   ...