Welcome To My House

Guy Like You

I’m in Haraboji’s house now. It’s just weird. Why would he be selling all those when he lives in some kind of mansion?

His daughter toured me around their “house”, to me it’s a mansion.

It’s really big. And I didn’t really know she had a son. I didn’t even know her name.

“Waah~ You have a big house, Miss-”

“Kim Haneul.”

“Miss Kim Haneul. This is a big house.”

*Jonghyun's POV*

I was so hungry so I went out of my room and wanted to go the kitchen. I was walking in the hallway when I saw Omma.

"Oh. Omma-. Y-y-ya!"

"J-j-jonghyun?!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"Omo, you know each other?"

"Yes! She confessed to me!"

"OMO!"

"Ya! What are you doing in MY house?!"

"Jonghyun, that's not the way to treat girls for no reason."

"But there IS a reason."

"What is it, then?"

"I told her not to follow me yesterday, but she did."

"I DIDN'T!"

"Oh yeah? Then what were you doing there?"

"I wanted to give something to Haraboji."

"And what is it that you wanted to give to Haraboji?"

"JONGHYUN! That's enough!"

"Omma!"

"That's no way to treat someone like that. And now that I remember it, Jessica, I was going to say something to you, but since Jonghyun's here already, he can do it."

"Nae?!"

"Ya, Kim Jonghyun, apologize to her now."

"Nae?! Apologize?! To her?!"

"Yes. Right here, right now."

"Shiro."

"Kim Jonghyun!"

"Ani, kwaenchana, Miss Kim Haneul."

"Are you sure?"

"Nae~"

"Arasso. Ohh and call me Neul-omma. I like being called like that."

"Neul-omma? Sure, Neul-omma."

"Okay. Now. Kim Jonghyun. You were really disrespectful. As for your punishment, carry her luggage and show her to her room."

"Omma!"

"Now."

"Arasso." Aish, I guess I'm gonna have to carry these for her.

We were walking to her room and it was really awkward~ We were really quiet~

"Listen."

"What is it this time? Haven't you done enou-"

"Mian~"

"--gh?! Wait, what?"

"Mian~ For even confessing to you, for having you think that I followed you and now this, making your mom apologize to me. Sorry for everything~"

"Whatever. Just go in your room~" I pushed her inside and then put down her luggage and then left the room. Even banged the door. I don't know why I got angry at her. I was actually shocked at what she said. She apologized! In my whole life, I have never met a girl like that. A girl who apologizes even though it's not her fault.

*Jessica's SHORT POV*

Aish. Seriously. Why did he get mad all of a sudden? I mean, it was hard building up all that courage to apologize. I have pride too, you know! I mean, it's not like I wanted her mom to be my parents' friend so that I could live in his house, I didn't even know that she was my parents' friend! Anyways, I tried to get him out of my mind and suddenly thought of Haraboji. I wonder if he liked my present. Thinking about that, I suddenly had the urge to ask him. I looked for my phone and tried to call him. I looked for it everywhere but I just can't find it. I saw a telephone on the bedside table and called it. Where could it be? It was just in my hand before.

*Jonghyun's POV*

I am hungry. I was now again walking in the hallway when I heard something. I followed where the sound was coming from and I found it. It was a phone. It's icy blue. If that's even a color. So it's a girl's phone. Definitely not my mom's so I take it that it's Jessica's. It kept ringing so I opened it but it then the caller hang up. I looked at the wallpaper to check if it is hers. I saw it and my reaction: O_o. It's a picture of her alright. But with a haraboji. MY haraboji. So it is true. She wasn't following me. If she were, she wouldn't know Haraboji. If she was following me, that would be the first time she met him. And the first time that they met, for me, was when I thought she was following me. They wouldn't be able to take a picture together because she ran away as soon as I grabbed her arm.

Oh well, I turned around and started going to her room and return her phone to her.

I knocked on the door and when she opened it, she was really shocked and scared at the same time. I couldn’t blame her, I think I scared her.

“Uhh...Is something wrong, Jonghyun?”

“No. Your phone.” I handed it to her and she was also really shocked.

“Uhh…Thanks.” She grabbed it and then closed the door quickly. Pssh. Shy much? Couldn’t blame her. Almost all the girls at school falls for me, why wouldn’t she? She was practically blushing before she closed the door. *stomach growling* Couldn’t blame you. Ever since she came, you started growling.


A little treat for you guys. Sorry if it's too short. That's all I can think of. I'll add more to it later. I uploaded it at school so yeah...