Break Ups Are So Like Me.

Noona! Noona! Saranghae~!

 

Break Ups Are So Like Me (Kim Jang Hoon Ft. Kim HeeChul) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4BA2YNSBC0

-------------

Haneul's POV 

 

I walked to Seoul Arts Academy. I didn't have classes today so I thought I'd make a surprise visit to Chanhee today. After two years of dating him this would be the first time I come to his school. I felt excited and anxious as I wait for their dismissal. It was actually good to comeback to the school I came from.  After a few minutes I heard the bell ring and students started to pile out. I searched the crowd of students for Chanhee or his friends but there was no sight of him. Suddenly someone put their hands over my eyes. 

 

"Guess who." The familiar voice asked. 

 

"Lee Chanhee." I said smiling with confidence it was him. 

 

"Aww~ Noona you're no fun." He said pouting. 

 

"Aigoo~" I pinched his cheeks when I pecked his luscious pink lips. 

 

"Noona, not in front of my friends." He whined. 

 

I just let out a low chuckle and smiled at him sweetly. 

 

"Why are you here noona?" He asked. 

 

"What? Am I not allowed to visit my own boyfriend when I don't have classes?" I asked back. 

 

"Ani. Its just that, this is the first time you did." He said. 

 

"Just for a change." I told him. 

 

"Noona, I'll introduce you to my friends.  This is CAP hyung but his real name is Bang Minsoo." Chanhee introduced me to his muscular friend who must have been the eldest. 

 

"What a way to blow the cover Chunji." CAP hit the back of Chanhee's head.

 

"This is Lee Byunghun." He said pointing to the person with orange colored hair. "He's pretty popular with the girls." Chanhee whispered to me. 

 

"YAH! Don't go out and spouting nonsense lies." the person so-called Byunghun said to Chanhee. 

 

"That this is the three maknaes. Ahn Daniel, Yoo Changhyun and Choi Jonghyun." Chanhee pointed to three young gentlemen who were probably in their junior year of high school. 

 

"Hi noona, my name is Ahn Daniel. But call me Niel instead." The long dark brown haired kid said to me. 

 

I smiled and nodded at him. 

 

"I'm Yoo Chanhyun but call me Ricky like everyone else." The one that had straight sleek black hair said. 

 

"I'm Choi Jonghyun but everyone else calls me Changjo. I'm the maknae." the last one said. 

 

"It was nice meeting you guys." I said to them. 

 

I noticed that one of them.. Ricky, had a blank expressionless face. Considering he was so cheerful just a while ago, he must have remembered something unpleasant. 

 

"Ricky-ah~" I called onto him. 

 

He looked at me and gave me a small faint smile. "Neh noona?" 

 

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

 

"Its nothing you should bother with." Ricky said as he smiled brightly like he first did to me. 

 

"Arraso." I said to him. 

 

After all that we were supposed to go on a date but we went home first. 

 

"CHANHEE! Long time no see!" Cheered my twin brother Hanmi. 

 

"Oh! Hyung!" Chanhee hugged my twin. 

 

Eversince, my twin brother Hanmi and Chanhee were already very close friends because they had the same dance classes before. I changed clothes in my room and went out after a few minutes. 

 

"Noona, shall we go now?" he asked with a smile. 

 

I smiled back at him. 

 

"Lets go then." I said. 

 

"Oppa, I'll go now." I looked at him but he seemed to have lost the cheerful mood from earlier. 

 

Before we left the house I could see that Chanhee shot my brother an apologetic look. I didn't really mind it much. We went to our favorite restaurant in Seoul. I stopped eating when I noticed that he wasn't eating. He's acting really suspicious. 

 

"Chanhee-ah~" I called out. 

 

He snapped out of his thought and looked at me. 

 

"Ne?" 

 

"What's wrong?" I asked him worried that he might be in trouble or something. 

 

"N-nothing." He stuttered. 

 

I sighed and set my fork down on the plate making a small clank sound. 

 

"Chunji-ah~ Malhaebwa. What is it?" I asked again. 

 

A minute passed by with an awkward silence. Then he decided to take a sip of water. He breathed deeply then looked into my eyes. 

 

"Noona, mianhaeyo~" He said. 

 

I looked at him in confusion. 

 

"Waeyo? What are you sorry about?" I became agitated and started to get nervous. 

 

He inhaled a sharp breath and exhaled deeply. 

 

"I wan't to break up." He finally said. 

 

In an instant after he said these five words my world came crashing down on me. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I tried hard to stop my tears. I swallowed the lump in my throat. 

 

"W-wae?" I managed to ask him. 

 

He stayed silent as he looked into me. I stared back at him with obvious sadness in my eyes. I stared at him speculating his face finding no trace of emotions in his expressions. 

 

"You're not going to give me an explanation, are you?" I asked calmly as possible. 

 

Another round of awkward silence. Minutes passed by and they felt like unending agony. I decided to break the silence that was hovering over the both of us. 

 

"That's it? Chanhee, I just hope you know what you're doing. For what it was worth, you were a great boyfriend. The girl that will be with you forever must be a lucky person to have you. Thank you and good luck with what ever it is." I said to him. 

 

I stood up reluctantly. I turned around to walk away but something was stopping me from doing so. I am definitely sure it wasn't Chanhee calling out my name. I struggled with myself, fighting the urge to look back and just walk away from him. It took all of my strength, confidence, and will power just to do so. I feel so restless. 

 

Chanhee's POV 

 

I really hope noona doesn't think of my as an emotionless jerk because I did it with good reasons. And I wasn't ready to tell her yet. I hope that she can understand everything when the time comes. 

 

---------------

Author's Notes :  

 

OH YEAH! :) Posted up the first chapter~ SO PROUD! :) Vented everything i feel on this chapter. :)) Even though it didn't really happen to me in real life but rejection does really . I mean, yeah. HAHA! I'm thinking and talking too much again. Anyways, how was the first chapter? :) Comments are welcomed. :) Subbies guys. Don't be silent readers, arraso?