6 - Birthday pt. 1

I'm falling for an idol?! (BTS FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Author}

Taeyeon and Jihyun arrived outisde BTS' dorm, since they'll be celebrating Aubrey's birthday. Taeyeon did everything Jungkook told her to do yesterday.

But on the other hand, Taeyeon was grumpy and serious since they left their house.

Taeyeon sighed and jihyun laughed at her friend, " What's with your sigh?"

Taeyeon shrugged and groaned, " It's nothing, just go and press their doorbell please ugh." She felt irritated. Jihyun didn't hesitate to press the doorbell.

Then, Hoseok opened the door for the two.

" Oh! Jihyun! Taeyeon~! Come in~" He said happily and stepped aside to make way for the two. Taeyeon and Jihyun smiled at him and entered.

Their dorm was not that big and not that small too. It is just enough for all members. The two girls headed to the living room and sat on the couch. Taeyeon on the other hand doesn't look pleased to be inside the dorm.

" What's the problem Taeyeon?" Jihyun asked worriedly, of course who would not be worried for a friend who was acting weird since they left their house.

" Huh? It's nothing I told you. I'm going to Jungkook first, I'll see you later." Taeyeon shrugged and tried to force a smile, but Jihyun knew that it was a fake one.

Hoseok led Taeyeon to Jungkook's room, she was carrying the things Jungkook need for Aubrey.

She went inside the room and placed the things on Jungkook's bed. She looked around and saw no one.

"Where the freak is he? " Taeyeon mumbled and groaned, she then sat on the guy's bed and sighed.

" Wow at least his bed is nice." She said and ran her hand over the bed.

" You're here! " Jungkook smiled as he came inside the room. His hair was wet and he only had a towel wrapped around his waist. He didn't have a shirt on revealing his toned body.

His skin was fair, he wasn't bulky but he has a nice, fit, and toned body girls are looking for. Plus, his wet hair makes him look more hotter.

Taeyeon's eyes widened seeing the guy in that state.

" Hmm? Is there a problem? " He asked and tilted his head to a side revealing is smooth, fair neck.

" Taeyeon? " He called out as he closed the door behind him. He looks worried since the girl isn't answering him.

Taeyeon froze in her spot, still looking at the guy in shock. She wanted to look away but she couldn't help but look at the guy in front of her.

" Are you okay? Do you feel sick? " He asked and walked closer to the shocked girl.

Taeyeon gulped and and gasped when Jungkook was already close to her. She clearly saw he guy's body up close.

" Taeyeon? " He called out again.

Taeyeon covered her face and looked down in embarrassment. She was already flushed.

" W-what are y-you doing? " She stuttered, she was panicking since it is the first time she saw a guy's body in person. Funny but true. Even if her ex boyfriend was an athlete, she didn't allow him to strip his clothes off when she's around.

" What did I do? " Jungkook asked innocently, he was confused on what Taeyeon said.

" Put on some clothes will you?! " She croaked, her voice was unstable.

Jungkook chuckled at her reaction and ruffled her hair.

" Aigoo, did I scare you? I thought you were already used to seeing something like this. So cute~" He cooed and put on a simple black pants and white loose shirt.

" You can uncover your eyes now. I'm already dressed. " Jungkook said, and with that Taeyeon peeked in between her fingers. Seeing that the guy was already wearing clothes, she awkwardly put down her hands and coughed before looking away avoiding Jungkook's gaze.

" I didn't know that you were that innocent." Jungkook laughed and sat beside Taeyeon.

She then looked at the guy beside her and glared.

" Oh shush. " She hissed and stood up. She then pointed at the things Jungkook asked her to bring.

" You got what you want now, I'll go ahead. I won't be staying for long here so please look after my friend. " Taeyeon grumpily said and started to walk out of the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter