Prologue: 'Game'

Love Knocks You Down

Your POV

"AHHHHH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST!" I cried out as I threw the cards at my friends.

"Well you better believe it" Yunho said with a smirk.

We glared at each other for a long time until a loud thud made us turn our heads away. I realized 3 of my friends were missing as I searched around the room, but my eyes landed on a pair of feet coming from under the table.

"Owww..." Aria said from under the table.

I looked at her hand and noticed that she was picking up the cards that I threw earlier.

"Hey are you okay?" Changmin asked her as he got up from his chair and rushed to her side.

"Yes I'm alright, thanks for worrying about me oppa" Aria said with a reassuring smile.

"Pabo, you should have just told me to pick them up myself" I said as I took the cards from her hands and started to pack the rest of the cards in the small box.

As I finished packing up I turned around to ask where I should place the cards. But I decided not to since Aria and Changmin were in their own little world as they stared into each others eyes.

"Does anyone want a drink?" I heard Min Jae say from the other end of the room.

"Where's your fiancee?" I asked her.

"Right here" Junsu said as he entered the room.

"Bathroom break?" Yunho said with his signature smirk.

"You bet" Junsu answered.

As we all took our drinks and sat on the couches I looked at the couples and realized that they were in their own little world... again.

"Ugh, please get a room" Yunho said as he sat beside me.

"For once I agree with you" I said as I hand him his favourite cookies.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the girls blushing.

"Awww, look Min Jae and Aria are blushing!" I said teasingly.

For a moment there was an awkward silence.

"Shouldn't you be blushing? Because you and Yunho seem to be getting along" Min Jae remarks as she recovers from my earlier comment.

"Ew, why would I?" I answer as I take a drink from my cup.

Just as I was about to place my cup down Yunho suddenly takes it and drinks it all.

"Yah you greedy pig! Why'd you take my drink for?!" I yell as I shove him off his seat and sit on his back.

"Yah! Pig?! If anyone's the pig its you! You're so heavy!" Yunho manages to say as he keeps his face from being squashed onto the mat.

"Awww look at the couple fight" now it was Junsu's turn to tease.

"Couple? Please! Me and Yunho are cousins! Even if we weren't cousins I still wouldn't go out with him!" I retorted.

Then at that moment Yunho turns around and I'm suddenly on the floor and Yunho is on top of me. Our faces were only inches apart and I swore under my breath for letting this happen.

"Really now? Are you sure you won't go out with me?"Yunho asks seriously.

We stared at each other for what seemed like hours and finally when I couldn't take it anymore I kneed him on the stomach. Of course that only made it worse since he landed right on top of me so I quickly shoved him off and sat back on my seat.

As I settled back onto my seat I could feel the teasing stares of my friends.

"Pabo Yunho! Look at what you've done!" I yelled at him as he got up and sat back next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Punishment Time!" both Aria and Changmin said cheerfully.

My whole body deflated as I heard them say that. I was hoping that they would forget.

I saw the way they smirked since whenever we played 'Game' I would never lose and now was the perfect chance to embarrass me. They all huddled together in the corner of the room planning my demise while I lay here waiting for the worst.

"Okay it's decided!" both Min Jae and Junsu said out loud.

I then instantly sat up as they all sat back on their seats.

"_____ your punishment is to walk around Seoul Boys' High in a bunny outfit..."

My jaw dropped almost literally to the ground.

"or..." Yunho stopped to take a bite of his favourite cookie.

"Make Kim Jaejong the most hard-to-get boy to fall in love with you in 3 months" he finished off and gave me a smile.

Right after Yunho finished his sentence I ran out of the door screaming.

Normal POV

"Is _____ going to be alright?" Min Jae asked worriedly.

"Give her some time, she'll cool off" Yunho answered and took another bite of the cookie.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

HELLO!!!

HOW WAS IT???

I HOPE U ENJOYED IT!

I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ONCE A WEEK SO PLEASE READ AND SUBSCRIBE!!!