Lee Yong

Love Knocks You Down

Your POV

"Are you sure that's everything?" Yunho asked as he placed the last of my things in the back of his car.

"Yep, besides I can't bring anything anything girly with me" I answer.

"How long are your parents going on business overseas?" Yunho asked as he opens the car door for me.

"3 years" I answer as I enter the car.

"If I forgot anything I can just go back anyway" I said as Yunho entered the car himself.

As Yunho starts the car the engine roars into life and Yunho reverses out of the driveway and into the street.

"Why do you have to stay with me? Why can't you just stay at home?" Yunho asked at an intersection.

"What's up with all these questions oppa?" I ask, a bit annoyed at all these questions attacking me.

Yunho shrugs his shoulders.

"I just want some answers" He answered.

I sigh.

"I'm staying because I was supposed to go to Seoul Girls High School which just so happens to be right across Seoul Boys High School. And obviously your apartment is closer to school than my house" I said trying to keep myself from bursting into a fit.

After that we both stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After settling into my new room I noticed 2 different uniforms; 1 was for Seoul Boys High school and the other was for Seoul Girls High School, which was the school I was supposed to go to. I figured since I won't be wearing it yet that I should try it on now.

As I stared at myself through the mirror I made a 360 turn and giggled. The uniform fitted me perfectly.

Yunho's POV

I fiddled with the phone on my hand and thought real hard. Maybe I should just cancel the whole thing, _____ just moved out of her school because of a fight, now she's being forced to do something that she really doesn't want to do. She looked happy wearing that uniform.

"So what's for dinner oppa?" a voice said into my ear.

I nearly jumped out of my skin as I heard that voice and saw that it was _____ fresh out of the shower.

"What you look like you've seen a ghost" _____ said inoccently.

"O-oh it's nothing. Anything you want in particular? I'm ordering" I managed to say.

_____ took a pamphlet from the coffee table and searched through its contents. She thinks that I was looking at it before.

"We're having pizza? Cool, can we have pepperoni?" _____ asked as she placed the pamphlet back down.

"Sure" I answered.

Just as I was to make the call _____ pulled me into a hug and pecked me on the cheek. I stiffened.

"Thank you oppa!" _____ said happily and skipped back to her room.

When her door closed I relaxed.

"Her and her different mood swings" I sighed.

I looked through the pamphlet for the number and smiled.

"Pabo, you chose the cheapest pizza" I smirked.

I pressed the numbers onto the phone and called.

"Hello? Can I order a large pepperoni pizza?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

30 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring.

"Oppa there's someone at the door!" I yelled out.

"I'm in the shower! It's probably the pizza delivery guy! The money is on the kitchen counter!" Yunho yelled from the shower.

I swore under my breath. Dang I was in the middle of trying out my wig and boy clothes.

I quickly grabbed the money from the counter and opened the door.

"Did you order a large pepperoni pizza?" a rather tall but young looking guy asked as I opened the door.

"Uh, yeah thanks" I said in a low voice.

I gave him the money and he handed me the pizza. Before he left I gave him a smile and he instinctively bowed; I noticed that he was trying to cover his face as he left.

Its either that guy is gay or my smile was too girly.

I sighed and locked the door behind me. As I placed the pizza on the coffee table Yunho came in fresh out of the shower with only a towel on.

"Whoa! Who're you?" he said surprisingly, not knowing it was actally me in a wig and boy clothes.

"Pabo oppa, it's me" I said in my normal voice.

"Oh, you look so different" Yunho said as he stared at me.

I flopped down onto the couch and started eating a slice of pizza. Hmmm.

"Oh! Hey oppa what should my name be?" I ask him.

Then out of nowhere Yunho grabs my hand and takes a huge bite off of my pizza slice. I instantly took my hand away and threw a pillow at him, which almost made him drop his towel.

"Do you want to see me ?" Yunho smirked as he fixed his towel.

"No! I just want you to stop doing that!" I cried out before stuffing the rest of the pizza into my mouth.

Yunho chuckled and turned silent for a moment.

"How about the name Yong?" Yunho suggested.

I smiled.

"Lee Yong, that sounds great!" I said cheerfully.

Yunho stared at me as I smiled.

"What? Is there sauce on my face?" I asked feeling self-concious as I tried rubbing the sauce off of my mouth.

"No, I'm just wondering how you got your chest to be flat" Yunho said with his teasing smirk.

With that single sentence I snapped and threw any pillow at him that was within my reach.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

HELLO!!! HOW WAS IT??? PLS COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING!!! <3 <3 <3