Leaving

Memories that left

She open the door, and leaving

I just staring at the doorway, wishing that she’ll be back…

But she’s not coming back

Not today… not tomorrow…

She’s out of my life

Forever?

 

I lie down on my bad, feeling my aching body. It’s been a hard day, when I have to do a non-stop dance exercise, replacing one of missing member.

I took all his part, and for the heaven's sake, he’s the main dancer, so it means I have to be the next main dancer, and lead vocal. Feels like a bless covered by hell…

Now I'm all alone...on my own apartment...feel so empty

It’s been a while since she left me

I can still remember that day, the day she went away

 

Flash back

 

I’m late again, this performance things getting worse since I've been choosen to be part of the sub-group, means I have to learn more songs, sing more songs, and memorized more dances.

And the party after is the worst. I never succeded skiped them. There’s always someone who drag me to the party, end up coming home late like this.

I open the door carefully, hoping that she’s already asleep like usual.

But not today.

She’s waiting for me, sitting quietly on sofa, watching my performances video.

“Hey, baby…waiting for me?” I come to her

She’s just staring at me, with no expression. I feel something wrong. Not good.

When I reach her, she pushed me away. She throw a newspaper to me. I grab it and read it

“Cho Kyuhyun Dating Seohyun?”

that’s what the title said

Now I get it...she's jealous, am I right?

At first I felt happy cos she never shows any sign of jealousy to me, no matter what I did. But then, seeing her unreadable yet still cute face, it's not that simple.

“No, baby…it’s just a misunderstanding. You know that I love you? Only for you? ”

Now she turn off the video, and playing the recorded news this afternoon

“A source said that Cho Kyuhyun was seen on a party with Seohyun, holding hands together and enjoying the party”

Then I saw myself holding hands with Seo, entering the night club.

Well, that’s not true! I was holding her hands to avoid the cameras. Other did the same thing, but why only me who get shoot?

Eunhyuk hyung Hyeoyeon to the same place after me, so did Donghae hyung with YoonA and Leeteuk hyung with Taeyeon. Why it's just me they talking about?

“Baby, listen to me. You have to trust me. There’s nothing between me and her. We’re just friend. You can see, other hyungs come too, with other SNSD member”

I tried my best to tell the truth , explain everysingle thing.

She stare at me with disbeliefe

Another news come

“Maknae couple recently been spoted on a night club. Reported that the handsome maknae Kyuhyun protecting another maknae Seohyun from the cameras, but the hands that holding so tight was never released until they get in there. Our source inside the club reported that both maknaes shares the same seat, chating happily and dancing together. A rare scene of dancing Kyu were sent to us”

Then a video of me dancing with her revealed

Really, this news channel needs to be crashed! I cursed them.

I saw her moving to our room, grabed her bag

“Someone will pick up my things tomorrow” that’s all she said

“Minnie, please. Don’t do this to me! You know who I am! Why don’t you just ask me, and trust me?”

I stop her at the entrance, but she just push me away and said

“Cos I can’t trust you anymore, Kyu”

By that, she left me, alone with that damn TV still playing the recording.

 

~That's my first part...how's it? Hope you like it~