Part Two

Unexpected Love

2 years later

 

"Ohmygod!!! I'll be debuting soon!!!!", you shout because you're so happy.

 

"Ohmygod!!! My eardrums are gonna bleed blood, stop shoutingggg..... I know you're happy--"

 

Yea yea yea, okay. I'll stop shouting and screaming like a crazy person.", you said.

 

"Yep, ok, good. By the way, DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WHILE IM TALKING. I'm emphasizing it in capital letters, fyi. Anyways, I'm so happy that you're debuting soon. I CANT WAIT!!!!!", your friend Hyeri said through the phone.

 

"Ohmygee Hyeri!!! You told me not to shot and now you're the one screaming?!!?!?? PFFFT I'M GONNA BE DEAF SOON", you said in a mad tobe just to make her scared butin fact -- She didn't. Not. Again.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm sorry! Okay, I have to go now. I'll talk to you soon, alright? Bye, take care. I LUFFFF YAAA!!!" 

 

"Okbye, love you too.", you reply to your lovely friend, Kim Hyeri.

 

It's precisely 1830 hours and you have to get ready for practice at the practice room. You walk your way to the room when suddenly a guy standing beside you.

 

"Hi", he said while trying to get some air as if he just got back from a jog.

 

"Oh hi", you bow and say formally. You know that it is Oh Sehun of EXO, and you can feel that your cheeks are turning red.

 

"I heard that you're debuting soon", he said.

 

"Yea, why?", you ask him formally.

 

"Um, nah. I was just asking. I heard it from my mates. We are actually excited that finally we are sunbaenims", he said like a child that just got his milk.

 

"Ooo, I'm happy to know that. Um, I have to go now. I have to practice. We'll talk soon, okay?", you bow and walk your way before he could say anything. You feel so happy that he finally talked to you but at the same time you're sad that you had to go.

 

Sehun's POV

 

Why do I feel like I don't wamt her to go? It feels like a stick just got shoved down my throat. I wanted to stop her....but I couldn't. Hmmmm, its okay,at least you spoke to her right? It is for her best too, she has to practice to give a good performance. I whisper in my heart just to stay positive but hell!!!! I just can't wait forher to debut!!! Gahhhh. Control sehun, control.