*Chapter 1

Love has no Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"All my life I've dreamt of my prince charming. Dazzling, handsome, athletic, deep voice, educated, polite, graduated from an Ivy League school, and someone who is in the highest social class. I've been raised along with the wealthy class. My parents own Choi Enterprises, and one day my older brother, Minho, will inherit the company. While he gets the company, I already know what my future will be. I will be married off for a merge between two businesses. It has been my future since I was born, and I've learned to embrace that idea. 

Not knowing who my husband will be is the only difficult part. I am always daydreaming about what my future beau will look like. How we meet is my second most thought. I already have different scenarios in my head all though up. 

Although most people would despise an arranged marriage, I enjoy the thrill that comes with it. I enjoy surprises and am ecstatic about this huge one. 

Tomorrow night I will turn eighteen, marking me legal to get married. Mother and father already have someone picked out for me, and I can't wait to meet them.

Author POV

The very next day Minsung woke up as energetic as always. Today would be the day that her parent's reveal who she will marry. They refuse to drop any kind of hints about him. 

Jumping our of bed, is the first thing on her mind. Quickly she goes to take a shower. There are clothes on her bed waiting for her to put them on. Like a child getting their favorite present, she giddily picks up the clothes, and as fast as she can, puts them on. 

Breakfast is waiting for her at the dining table along with her parents, her brother, and his family. She sits down across from her sister-in-law and next to her mother. They all eat in comfortable silence and move into the living room afterwards. 

There they all find a seat and began their daily talk.

"How's the baby doing Sumin?" asks Mrs. Choi.

"The baby is doing fine emmoni. We'll get to find out the gender of the baby at my next appointment which is next week."

Meanwhile, the father and son are talking business and Minsung eavesdrop on their conversation hoping to find any clues.

"The business deal has been sealed, and we have already begun the project. The plans are being constructed as we speak." Minho boasts to his father. 

All his life, Minho has lived up to his father's expectations. Every once in a while, his mother will congratulate him on how well he's doing, but his father never does, Just like any other child, he wants some recognition from his father. 

Eventually Minsung gets shooed away by the dull and lifeless conversation. 

"Sweetie go upstairs and get ready. We're going out today." Those were the words that left her mothers mouth. Without another word Minsung gets up and goes upstairs.

She blindly looks for something to wear out. Not being told the occasion makes it harder for her to find a suitable outfit. Instead, she goes for casual and cute clothing. 

Once she is done she does her makeup and hair, then heads downstairs. All of them pile into their car and drive off. 

After half an hour, they arrived at a five star restaurant. Misung follows after her parents to their reserved room. There she could see two guys. They were sitting side by side on one side of the table. 

Her family came in, and her father sat at the head of the table while her mother sat to his right and her next to her mother. They all nicely greeted each other and Misung finally got to see what her fiancee looks like. 

'Hmm. He's handsome not that well built but that's fine. I wonder what his personality and attitude is like.' Misung was thinking about him in her head that she didn't even realize that her parents were talking to her.

"Misung. Are you listening to us?" Her mother sounded a bit annoyed since her daughter was making them look bad in front of their future in-laws.

"Oh, sorry mother. What were you saying again?"

"Introduce yourself to your soon-to-be-family."

"Oh yes, of course. Hello, my name Choi Misung. It's a pleasure to meet you." She gave them a blinding smile.

Her smile worked as her soon-to-be-family thought that she was a keeper. "Children why don't you guys go sit at that table over there and get to know each other?" her dad pointed at a table set up in the corner far away from them. She hadn't even seen it there whenever she walked in. 

They both got up and went to the other table. he sat with his back to their family while she faced him. Once they were both seated, Misung realized that she didn't even know what his name was. 

"I'm sorry I didn't catch your name earlier. May I know what it is?" 

"Of course you don't know what it is. You weren't even paying attention. Of course its nother new s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter