My Life.......

Love came to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A little girl was playing with her father in the house then someone shouted from the neighbour house. Her father got up to look what happen, little girl got nervous “father where are you going?

 The man looked back “I’ll be back in a minute. My little angel just wait for me”. He left the room and after about 15 minute a loud boom was heard.

Just then a sound was heard “wake up wake up wake up”

Yumi got up after hearing her alarm she lazily searched for her glasses, put it on and moved out from her bed, went in bathroom and started to brush and clean herself. After taking her bath she wore her school uniform which had light blue skirt, white shirt and a light blue tie with dark blue coat and went in dining room.

 

Yumi POV

As soon as I enter the room I saw my brother was already taking his breakfast. I wished him “Good morning big brother”. 

He just nodded in reply, he is my brother Suho a college student, a cold man not interested in anything except his studies just like me. But that is because we are poor we worry so much about our future. My father works as a driver for the Tuans.

Soon our mother came with some sandwiches and pours juice for me “Good morning mother”

My mother smiles and wishes “Good morning my lovely daughter, where is your father?”

“I am here” my father replies and we spend our breakfast by just talking about our daily routine.

I bid bye to my parents and walk with my brother towards the school as usual he walks without any word.

 

 “Yumi ahhhh” a voice calls I turn back to see it’s my friend Yookyung.

“Good morning my dumpling, how are you?” I always get irritated with her calling me dumpling but somehow find it cute too.

“Good morning Yookyung ah”.

My brother then turns and bid us bye before heading towards his direction.

“So what are you planning for this Sunday?” Yookung asked me.

“I don’t have any plan maybe some studying”

Yookyung jumped “Then I have a perfect plan, how about going to beach”

This was just the same plan she always have for every Sundays “Yah cookie i don’t think i can go again and again in the same beach and don’t you get tired?

Yookung just smiled “NO” “NO” ............

After lot of discussing we finally reach our school the most popular school in Korea; the school of toppers and rich people where we are just outcast with poor background. I and Yookyung are lucky enough to survive two years in this school and now it’s our last year.

“Okay fine dumpling, then you just stay at your home.. your sooo boring” Yookyung simply said annoyingly.

I just smiled “Oh really then you’ve spend just your whole 10 years with this boring person”

We just laughed together and went inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter