CHAPTER 6

JUST A SECOND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANDARA POV

My heart hurt. I want to cry so badly , but somehow my tears didn't want to come out. I think something is broken inside of me. It hurts so much , I want this to stop . If only it can be stop by me thinking about stopping it , it will be better.

My hand cradle my bulging belly , pain shot through me so suddenly . My knees are shaking , I finally sinked in front of the door. I want to scream so bad , but I bite my tongue . I inhale a deep breath , trying to calm myself down , but the pain keep assaulted me. Dizziness took over myself until all I can see is the darkness.

JIYONG POV

It's been three days since Dara drop that bomb about her pregnancy to me. And she never come visit anymore since then. I'm started to worry . Is she okay ? Is the baby okay ? I can't still wrapped my mind around it. She's pregnant with my baby ? Sometime I feel like being play by Fate. Fate is such a . Fate make me left my pregnant fiancee without knowing she is pregnant ! And I will not be suprised if I suddenly die after I know about this without apologizing to her.

I want to apologize to her. I want to tell her I'm sorry . I can't imagine how hurts she is after what I said to her three days ago . I don't want to imagine how hard for her to accept me cancelling our wedding knowing she's already pregnant. 

And part of me want to scream at her. How dare her?! How ing dare her for not telling me that before. 

What will you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter