:)

Myungsoo's going to be a dad(sequel)

 

 

"Agassi, one last push and everything's done." the doctor requested. "One last push, baby. One last big push." Myungsoo said as he caressed your head that was wet from your sweat. You nodded. 

You have to be in this pain since today is the day that you will give birth to your baby boy. 

"On count. 1, 2, 3." you squeezed Myungsoo's hand as you pushed with all of your force. Myungsoo smiled at you when he heard the cries of the new born baby. You weakly smiled back at him. He leaned in and gave you a kiss on the cheeks. "You did a very great job. We're both a parents now." he whispered. "Oppa." you giggled.

The nurses were cleaning your baby. You and Myungsoo can hear them squealing. "Oh mo! The baby isssss ssoooooooo cute!" the nurse with a cute face said. The other one added, "Because the father is soooo cute!" and you can hear them squealing again. You looked at Myungsoo and he laughed. 

They handed you your baby and they cooed. "Awwwww, such a cute couple." you looked at them and smiled as you placed your baby on your side. "Thank you." 

Myungsoo let go of your hand and touched your baby. "He looks just like you." you glanced at your baby. "No, he looks like you." you protested. "Okay, then." Myungsoo said and you giggled. "Since his' face is yours, the name is mine. I'm going to call him Sungyeol." you suggested. "Eonni, how does it sound? SUNGYEOL." you asked the nurses who willingly nodded. "Sungyeol is cool, agassi." Myunsoo frowned. "Why that hyung's name?" you giggled and leaned in to kiss his' lips. "Trust me. It will be worth it, oppa." he smiled.

 

 

2 YEARS AFTER

"Eommmmmmmmmmmmmmmma!!!!!!!!" you 2-years-old Sungyeol cried. You hurriedly went inside his' room. "I want appa!" he threw his' robot to you and it hit your leg. "Ouch." you glared at him. "You little kid! Come here to eomma! NOW!" you placed your hands on your hips as Sungyeol strode towards you, sniffing. You pulled Sungyeol for a hug. He cried. "You don't want eomma? Do you want eomma to go to a far far far away place? Hmmm?" you asked him as you rubbed his' back. "No! Eomma will not go! I don't want eomma to go!" he said. You pulled back and pointed at your lips. "Then give eomma a kiss." he giggled and pecked your lips that was covered with lip gloss. "Ewwwww!" he wiped his' lips with the back of his' hands. "Like father, like son." you sighed, "Come on! I'll take you to school and you can be with daddy!" "YAAAAAAAAAY!"

You're already 20 years old and a first year college at Kyunghee Cyber University, taking Business Administration. While Myungsoo is a third year college at the same school with the same course as you. 

You waved at Myungsoo when you saw him with his' fellow classmates. He waved back. "Appa~" Sungyeol squealed and ran to his' dad. "Oooof." Myungsoo picked him up, "My Sungyeol is getting biggggger!" Sungyeol squealed again. He waved at his' dad's classmates. "Appa, is that the ajjussi that has the same name as me?" he asked as Myungsoo nodded. You wrapped your arms behind Myungsoo's waist. "Hi, oppa." you giggled. "Hi, babe." 

Group of new students who were girls was squealing at the sight of Myungsoo. "Myungsoo sunbaeniiiiiim!" Myungsoo smiled. "Hello pret-" you squeezed his' arms and squinted your eyes. "Hi, hoobaes!" Myungsoo's friends can be heard laughing on the back. You laughed along when you heard Woohyun's laugh.

"Ommo! Subaenim, is that your younger brother?" they asked. You widened your eyes and glared at them. "MWOH?!" Myungsoo patted your back. "Calm down." he said, "No, girls. This is not my younger brother." "Then who is that?" Myungsoo smiled. "My son." "EXCUSE US?!" bewildered, they shouted in sync. "Yes. And meet my fiance, ~~~~~~~." he pulled your on your side. "Hi!" you waved. "Awwwwwwwwww! So sunbaenim has a son and a wife already." they pouted and stormed off. 

Just as you were about to lean in and kiss Myungsoo's cheeks, three black cars parked just in front of you. Myungsoo's dad jumped out excitedly seeing his' grandson. "HARABEOJI!" "Appa!" "Abeoji, why are you here? Where's eomoni?"

"Ah. I'm here to inform you that the invitations for your engagement has been given already. Woohyun, did you receive it?" he pointed at Woohyun. "D-de."  "Appa, you should have just called us." 

Myungsoo's dad waved his' hands. "No! I want to see my daughter-in-law and my grandson." he said, "Sungyeol-ah! Come to grandfather!" Sungyeol let go of your hand and went to hug him. "Harabeoji! When are you going to make me paper plane again?" "Come visit me at the mansion so that I can make you one, okay?" beaming, Sungyeol nodded. 

Myungsoo took your hand and intertwined it with his' hands. You looked at each other and smiled. "I love you." he mouthed. "I love you, too, oppa." you mouthed back. 

"OH! I forgot. Where's the other Sungyeol? Lee Sungyeol." he asked. The real Sungyeol waved  his' hands. "Right here, sir." "Or you mean at the elementary school?" Sunggyu added. "HYUNG!" 

Everyone laughed and you, Myungsoo and your son, lived happily ever after.

 

 

 

 



 

 

Okay. I'm done and I don't know what I just wrote. -_-"

It's raining here in Okinawa and tomorrow 80% possibility that there will be storms. I HATE STORMS!

So now, tell me what you think about this. Just comment. <3

 

DOMO DOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!