maknae

breath taken away

"Taemin?! Taeminie! wake up!"

As taemin opened his eyes there was a bright light that blinded him for a few moments. When he could finally see where the familiar voice was coming from, he gave the person a confused look.

"Where... Where am i? Why are you here? What's going on? Why-"

Before he had the chance to finish he felt something warm touch his cheek. Minho had called Taemin's mother before going to bed last night. He didn't get much sleep that night, all he could think of was his best friend and if he was ok.

"Mom? W-what are you doing here?" Taemin said slowly and softly. "Minho called me. He told me everything and i got very worried. So i decided to come visit to see if your ok. You don't mind do you taeminie?" Taemin's mother said with a small smile. Taemin gave a faint smile. It made everybody in that room happy that the maknae was healthy. 

knock knock

Everybody jumped at the loud knock coming from the door. 

"May i come in?" A deep voice said from the slightly open door.

"D..." taemin's words died in his throat/

"Dad...?" Taemin said again without hessitation this time.

"yes son?" Taemin;s father smiled as he walked into the room and closed the door behind him. "Am i disturbing anybody? I got a call this morning, saying you were in the hospital. I got worried" he said in a deep voice.

"Don't you have work?" Taemin said not really wanting to know the answer.

"It doesn't matter right now"

A few hours later, they all went back to they're apartment and taemin's parents slept there that night also. The next day was suppose to be a work day for everyone, but they all took the day off for taemin. Taemin didn't like the idea and wanted them to go but they refused and taemin wasn't to happy. But he got over it a few hours later. They all went out and did stuff so they could take they're minds off work and other things. They went to the movies, the zoo (Taemin's idea obviously), also jonghyun, minho, key and onew showed taemin's parents they're dance routine for they're next music video.

----------------------------------------

First of all, ALL THE MISTAKES ARE MINE I CALL DIBS!

second of all, i kind of wrote this chapter cuz i was bored so sorry if its not good and that its not very long but none of my chapters are to long so whatever

third of all, it;s unusual for me to post on thursdays so try not to get use to it

i was listening to a shinee song when i was making this chapter (your number, lucifer, and view) 

im cutting this story short. this chapter was my last sorry

-Emillie