Him Pt 2

Jungkook Oneshots Corner - Open for requests (:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sera was blushing like a tomato at his blunt action. She turned around and headed upstairs at the speed she didn’t know she had before.

Jungkook chuckled at her shyness and shook his head before greeting Mrs Kim.

“Aigoo my little Kookie is here! Why haven’t you drop by to see me Jungkook ah?! I miss you!” Mrs Kim said as she tackled Jungkook into a tight hug.

The boy smiled and patted her back.

“I’m sorry ahjuma. I promise to drop by often.” He said and Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

“Are you done with your little reunion? As you can see, I’m famished.” Yugyeom commented.

Mrs Kim smiled and slapped his son’s bottom playfully.

“You little rascal, dinner is almost done. I just need Sera to run some errands for me to finish up the main dish.”

At the mentioned of your name, you came down from your room after changing into your sweatshirt and a grey long pants to keep you warm while getting the ingredients for your mother.

“I’ll go to the mart with noona, she might need some help.” Jungkook excused himself from Mrs Kim and Yugyeom before following you out of the front door.

Yugyeom raised his eyebrows watching his best friend running up to catch up with his sister.

“Could he get any more obvious?” he shook his head while Mrs Kim was looking at the two figures from inside the house with a motherly smile.

“Aww they’re going to make a cute couple.” Yugyeom turned towards his mother, showing how annoyed he was at his mother’s adoration towards the soon to be couple.

 

Sera was walking down the street when she heard footsteps running towards her way. Before she could turn around, she was tackled by a strong force which ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter