Graduation Surprise

My Life is a Disney Movie: the Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eun Mi’s POV

“Congratulations class of 2015!”

We all whooped and cheered at the end of the graduation ceremony. I squealed when I was suddenly embraced and lifted by three ecstatic wolves, who were obviously looking for a way to have some skinship with me.

“OKAY, PUT ME DOWN!” I screamed. Being lifted in the air without a warning? Not fun.

The entire gym was a mess. Everyone drifted to their families and their friends with unbridled excitement. I was careful not to squeeze the diploma in my hand too much. Somehow, my entire friend group found each other amongst the crowded gym.

“Eun Mi! You look better!” Chan Yeol bounded over to me with his signature crazy-on-crack grin. After the rehearsal ended, I was subject to a four hour long session of nagging and a makeover. Sun Hwa fussed over me like a mother hen, starving me while lecturing me on the importance of makeup and hair. At least I don’t look like I ran through a tornado and made it out alive but not unscathed. For that, the starvation was forgiven.

“Yes, thanks to Sun Hwa here who gave me an earful about cosmetology for four hours.” I pointedly glared at the giddy girl, who hung off the arm of Kwang Hee.

“It was worth it!” She winked at me.

“NOONA!”

Oh…here comes the giant baby.

A silver-haired and lanky individual raced over and tackled me into a hug. “JUNHONGIE!”

B.A.P and Min Ji had their graduation a week ago, which we had all attended. The crying baby embracing me was sulking for a month because he would now be all alone at Sukira as a senior. It took me, B.A.P, and Secret to snap him out of his rebellious phase.

Sigh…they grow up so fast.

“Noona, noona, you’re leaving too! Don’t go to SMU! Stay with me!” he whined.

“Yah, Jun Hong-ah, I thought we settled this two weeks ago. SMU is just an hour away. You can visit whenever you want,” Jong Up comforted the tall maknae with a roll of his eyes.

“B-But…”

“How did the brat over there get accepted to SMU anyway?” said Young Jae with a despondent pout.

“I think the question should be: How did the likes of you get accepted to SMU anyway?” I retorted.

“With my superior intelligence.”

“And non-existent dignity.”

“OH, YOU WANNA GO, COUNT DRACULA?!”

“BRING IT ON, LEGOLAS!”

“DO NOT COMPARE ME TO THAT FRIVOLOUS ELF!”

“EXCUSE ME?! THAT FRIVOLOUS ELF IS A MILLION TIMES HOTTER THAN YOU! AND SMARTER TOO!”

“WELL, TRANSLYVANIA, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LEGOLAS WHEN YOU CRUSHED HIM CHAN HYUNG’S HAND FROM TOO MUCH FEELS IN THE LAST MOVIE OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS!”

“I WAS SEVEN!”

“Okay, you can have your shouting matches another day. For now, shut it both of you. You’re giving me a headache.” Yong Guk growled at the two of us, who immediately whimpered and shuffled away defeated. Min Ji giggled by his side with Jong Up’s hand in hers. I shot her a knowing look and she blushed seven different shades of red.

“When will you ever stop arguing with that blockhead?” Ha Na rolled her eyes at me, her brother by her side stuffing his mouth with the refreshments. She herself had three muffins in her hand.

“When will you ever stop eating?” I smirked as she pinked in embarrassment.

“It’s in my blood!”

“Yeah, yeah, hey, have you seen Him Chan oppa?” I asked.

Hyo Sung slung her arm around my neck from behind and pointed to where Him Chan was speaking to a group of girls. “Doing what most boys these days do. Flirting with the opposite .”

I blinked and nodded blankly. “Ahhh…why did I even ask?”

I escaped from Hyo Sung’s tight grasp and shot them a smile. “I’m gonna give some attention to my wolves. I can literally feel them whining from me.”

Immediately, the gazes of Hyo Sung and Ha Na turned teasing. “Sure, you go do that.” I eyed them weirdly and walked away with a shake of my head.

They need boyfriends.

“Eun Mi, we’ve graduated! Now, can we go home?” Se Hun shouted in my ear, grabbing on to my arm when he saw me approaching them.

“Why are you so eager to go home?” I shook my head and allowed him to drag me towards his other hyungs.

“Because I want to pack for our vacation and I want to watch another movie with you and I want to—”

I shut his mouth with a hand. “Okay, okay, calm down. We can go soon. It looks like everyone else is clearing out as well. Geez, did you overstuff yourself with the sugar cookies from the refreshment area?” I eyed him suspiciously, while he smiled back at me innocently.

“Congrats, kid.” A large hand patted me on the head, and I pouted at the familiar warmth.

“Oppa, not the hair!” I struggled out of his grasp. I really hated how he could hold my head with his one hand like a basketball. Plus, being surrounded by giants half the time really destroys one’s self-esteem.

“I’m so proud of all my babies.” Su Ho swept us into a giant hug, pretending to weep into our shoulders.

“Hyung!”

“Oppa!”

“Oi, you’re suffocating them.” Xiu Min pulled an

Please log in to read the full chapter