Meeting SHINee

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He asked who you are. Are you going to answer him or just stand there like an idiot?” One of them asked.

I did not let them scare me, they are the ones who should be scared, “My name is Kim Minji.” My eyes scan them, “And you all are?”

“I’m Onew, the leader of all of them.” He motions to the four others, “The short one is Jonghyun, Red head over there is Kibum but he goes by Key, the two on my right side are Minho and Taemin. Now that we introduced ourselves, tell us how you got up here.” He sternly said.

“I just walked up to the door and opened it. Nothing special about it.” I could tell they did not believe a word of my lie.

“You can’t just ‘open’ the door, only we can.” He moved his hands towards all of them. “The only way you got out here is that you…teleported, yet even the only teleporter in this school can’t. We even tested it with him.” Minho skeptically looked at me, he was about to open his mouth when I spoke, “Yes, my name Minji, I just said that earlier.” Before I knew what I was saying, the words slipped out.

They all looked at me weirdly. “How did you know what he was going to say??” Taemin examined me. His eyes popped out of his sockets.

“You have telepathy to…” Key slowly began.

“Aren’t you only supposed to have one ability, which is controlling the main elements…?” I nod my head, “I was in your first class this morning when you introduced yourself” Minho pointed out, “And as you know people can only have a total of three ability’s. Yet you said you only have one, and if you had more than that the teacher would tell the class, but she didn’t. How could you hide teleportation and telepathy?”

“Umm…guys, she has way more than one, or three for that matter.” How did Taemin know that?

They all turn to me surprised. I was about to open my mouth to deny it but they beat me to it, “Don’t try to say it’s a lie, Taemin has detection. That means he can pick out what your ability is, even if you try and hide it.” My life went from good to terrible in .0000001 seconds.

I sigh, “Looks like the cat is out of the bag, I will tell you guys since you all are so persistent on knowing. Let’s eat as I explain because this will take a while.” They nod and sat down to eat waiting for me to start.

I sat down in front of them, quickly taking a bite of my food. I start from the very beginning. From my happy life in the states, to my parents being murdered, me moving to Seoul at the age of 13, my ability’s, and even how I was on to Legacy’s secrets. As I explained they all listened intently.

“So let me get this straight, Legacy, the group that is run around the world, who is supposed to be a kind organization, is actually a murderous group of people that kill so they can run the world.” I nod at Onew’s words. “And to add on to that, they killed your parents because they found you a threat, but they really wanted to kill you so your parents sacrificed themselves for you.” Just thinking about my parent’s murder enraged me and at the same time killed me inside, to think that I’m the reason they are gone. Tears form in my eyes, I usually don’t cry but telling someone about my parent’s death felt like the world was lifted from my shoulders. They all came over to comfort me until I was calmer.

“Well if it makes you feel better, we promise we won’t tell a soul. We would also like to help with your fight to bring down Legacy. After all what are friends for.” They all smile at me. I have not had friends since I was in the 5th grade. My parents cut me off from the world most of my life, but I begged to go to a public school, and when I ree day they were gone forever.

“Thank you all, it really means a lot to me to know I can count on you guys.” I give them all a smile, they all started to stare at me. “Are you guys ok?”

Taemin blushes, “You look really pretty when you smile.” I took a second for me to process what he had said. Then it hit me, my face turned into a tomato. No one has ever called pretty before, besides Mrs. Choi.

I decided to change the subject, “What abilities do you guys have?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter