The Wronged To Right

The Innkeeper

Sehun.

Jongin.

Aera.

A weird look passed between Sehun and Aera about Jongin(Kai).

Sehun almost reminded Aera of some random classmate.

Awkward.

That dissipated when Luhan toddled out of the cave.

Aera gasped. She had definite reason to.

Whatever had been Luhan...was not this strangely glowing mess of bones and white skin and...black wings.

Worse of all, all he recognized was Sehun.

"Good boy. Now, Lulu, attack the two. They tried to separate us.!" Sehun said convincingly into Luhan's ears.

Luhan gasped. He headed for Aera.

Aera ran. And ran. And ran. Too bad she was making no progress. Whatever had happened, she was stuck there.

Meanwhile, Kai had tackled Luhan head on. The two were now a whirring mess of shrieks. 

Sehun had retreated into the cave.

Aera knew what she had to do. She couldn't see Kai being torn into small, fleshy bits.

Aera went into the cave.

The instant she stepped foot into it, she regretted it.

All she saw.

Were her nightmares.

Bad grades, hate, loneliness, depression, just fears and trials and errors.

Aera just stopped.

"I see you've found why its known as the Cave as Terrors. You can do two things. Submit, and become somewhat like Luhan. Or, you can die as my next meal" Sehun said, picking Aera up.

Aera shook her head. The fear had made her very dizzy.

"Aera!" kai yelled.

Aera jumped back to reality. She was in Sehun's arms. She needed to save Kai and Luhan. And get out of here from weird blonde high schoolers tghat carry people around, brainwash them, and live in caves.

She smacked Sehun in the face. The surprise had left him winded, but not for long.

She ran out. Adrenaline shot through her. Aera was going to do what was right.

She pulled away kai, and heard some weird ripping sound that ended with a strange crack.

Bone. Break. Broken wrist.

Luhan's wrist was broken.

The pain had somehow returned him to not fighting. Aera stooped over, and pushed Kai away. If she was going to do what she thought was right, then she woudln't hurt anyone else.

She bent down, hugged Luhan, and talked to him. Comforted him. Told him it would be alright.

The curse was lifted.

Until Sehun was charging at them full-speed.

Kai swooped in, carried Aera and Luhan, and started flying away from Sehun as fast as possible.

"PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN! KIDNAPPING SERIAL ! PUT ME DOWN! I SWEAR YOU WERE IN THE NEWS BEFORE!" Luhan yelled at Kai.

kai and Aera grinned at each other.

The old Luhan was back.

And they were gonna bust the other 4 outta here.

But something shook Aera to the core.

What would happen to Kai?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

author's note

THANK YOU SO MUCH SUBBIES
Sorry i had such a lame chapter. 

I got through the audition, made it into the lower-tier orchestra program(among 500 others in less than 150 seats total).

Okay

I'm weird.

promise to update soon...!!!