/03

The Caramel Cake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P/s: Please read the author's note,okay? Something's important is up! :)

 

 

Yubi's POV

 

"Yubi,what are you doing here?" Kyungmi walked closer to me. "Oh, I just want to check on you. You took too much time," I said truthfully. I am not lying either but just that I overheard her talking through the phone make me feel something..unsual happened? That face Kyungmi was wearing before made me worried. "Then let's go," Kyungmi walked passed me. I looked at her back and tried to catch up with her. 

 

We walked to the bench where Kai and Chanyeol were waiting. I am sure that they have eaten the whole ice-cream while waiting for us. "What took you so long?" Kai approached me. I looked up at him with a small smile. "Nothing. It's just that..the weather is too hot,isn't it?" I said to him. He chuckled after ruffling my hair. 

"Guys,I think we should go to the Lotte World. What do you guys think?" Chanyeol suddenly blurted. We all agreed but Kyungmi fell into a complete silence. What she's up to?What's bothering her? 

 

 

○○○

 

 

Kyungmi's Pov

 

I was seating in a car. Chanyeol's car to be exact. My car? Yubi borrowed it because she has to buy something and she asked me to accompany her but I was too tired. Kai willingly go with her instead of me. Yubi asked Chanyeol to send me home,at first I refused but then I changed my mind because it was tiring to drive.

 

It was very awkward since we haven't talked yet after we went to the Lotte World. I don't know why he is quite so sudden. Is he perhaps feeling guilty after he asked me about my family?

 

We were walking around..waiting the couple to finish the ride. They took too much time though. Chanyeol ice cream for both of us. We sat at the bench immediately after he pay for it. We fell into a complete silent again. Don't know what to say. A few minutes has passed then he broke the silence. "Hmm..hey, do you want to rude that?" He pointed his hand to the ride. "No,I don't want to ride anything," I said to him. 

I can feel that he is disappointed with my answer. "I am not feeling well actually," I lied. I hope he will belive it. "Oh? Do you want to go home," he worried. "Nah,just keep talking to me," I reason out. I was bored that was why I asked him that. He then keep talking about his graduation,how he got 1st on the final exams without failing. His childhood memories, how he met Kai and so on. He kept throwing jokes and I laughed too. 

He started to talk about his family. Yeah,his happy family. "How about you? Are they still working?" He a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter